Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do we have contact information for Mr. Jones? Street address or email address?

Ahh yes, another actor who is an expert on the subject. Take a walk on the wild side, Tommy. Let them move into YOUR neighborhood.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I'll bet his house has a fence, maybe a BIG fence!

He's been in Hollyweird too long. It gets to them after a while.

His friends include:
    Al Gore, Willie Nelson, Gary Busey, Oliver Stone and Robert Duvall.
    I think that says quite a lot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1966
    I WAS a big fan of his till just now. Nothing turns me off more than when a Hollywood actor like this goes political. These people live in a bubble and they do not understand what common people like myself have to put up with. It just sickens me no end.

Johnny
    You've got that right! No more Tommy Lee Jones movies for me

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    "paranoid bulls**t"
    Tell that to every American that has lost a job because of Illegal Aliens

Tell that to every American parent / grand parent that has had a child / grand child raped by an Illegal Aliens

Tell that to every American that has lost a family member or a loved one to a drunk Illegal Alien

Tell that to every American that has been robbed or beaten by an Illegal Aliens

Tell that to every American that has children living in fear because of violence from Illegal Alien members in gangs

over crowding schools that we the tax payer is paying for ... he may have the money to pay for this crap.. I do not

the list goes on and on

Never was a fan of his anyway!

Talk about being "Two Faced", I guess he just never quite got out of character after being in that disastrous Batman movie...

Do you think Tommy Lee Jones has,

Illegal Alien
    live in help?
    gardeners?
    pool cleaners?
    auto detailer?
    manicurist?
    cook?
    housekeeper?
    handyman?
    masseuse?
    Pet Groomer?

Live at the top of the hill in La La Land and only worry is the mudslides
    let the little people who pay $75.00 to take the family to your movie worry
    if they will make it home without being in an accident with an unlicensed,
    uninsured illegal alien that may very well be working for the folks (in the industry),

I wonder how his opinions might change if his industry was being severely impacted by the influx of a large number of LEGAL and ILLEGAL actors???
    (Have to admit, I don't condone lawlessness, but I would LOVE to see that happen. You might see some opinions in Hollyweird change rather quickly).

Tommy Lee Jones probably lives in a huge estate with gated fences and security firms that are on neighborhood patrol watch 24/7. He doesn't have to deal with illegal immigrants like most normal people do. These Hollywood idiots are out of touch!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast