Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Tommy Lee Jones probably lives in a huge estate with gated fences and security firms that are on neighborhood patrol watch 24/7. He doesn't have to deal with illegal immigrants like most normal people do. These Hollywood idiots are out of touch!
    I'm sure the fences at his home are to keep the "little people - fans" away from him to give him privacy. Now I wonder if that is @*#@@@?

Let's see! We need to take the fences down that are around our prisons too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jeeeezz......another out of touch idiot from Hollyweird. Why is it the media continues to find some value in what these nut cases say?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    TLJ is a has-been who needs to get his name in the media. Why do these idiotic actors think we care about their opinions?

Jones, who is about my age (he is really a bit older) avoided the draft never serving his country that I can see (even his sorry room mate at Haveard Al Gore went to Nam for 7 months albeit a Army reporter in the rear with the gear).
    Let's see, he's never been a cop or fireman or even entertained our troops that I can find or even lifted a hammer for habitat for humanity. No service to the public at all.

But he can call us names because we want America secure for Americans.

But he does have a 3000 acre cattle ranch near San Antonio, wonder how many Americans he has working for him there ?

Now he likes Polo horses even bought a house in a Polo Country club in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

But us dumb Americans want to just have jobs for our kids.
    Well thanks Tommy and kiss my grits.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

ok people we have been told from a unequivical source 'fences don't work'.... let's not forget his credentsals.... he's a old drugged out hollywood 'star'. he probably helped his former roommate al gore, create the internet. AND let us not forget! he was one of several husbands of Mrs brad pitt... oh wait i have been informedmrs pitt was married to the other hollywood hillbilly (not that there is a difference.) 'nough said, hollywood has spoken.

Another leftist Hollywood traitor that will add to my personal boycott list.

Re: Tommy Lee Jones Slams Border Fence

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Tommy Lee Jones Slams Border Fence
    Source: World Entertainment News Network
    Posted on: April 12, 2008 11:18 PDT
    Filed under: Celebs, Gossip

Tommy Lee Jones has slammed the U.S Government for building a huge fence along the border between Mexico and his home state of Texas - dubbing it "paranoid bulls**t".

U.S. homeland security has given the go ahead to create a barrier along 233 miles of the U.S./Mexico border, to stop illegal immigrants from crossing into America.

But Jones, who lives in San Antonio, a few hundred miles from the border, claims the plan "bears all the credibility and seriousness of flying saucers from Mars or leprechauns. Or any manner of malicious, paranoid superstition. In other words, it's bulls**t".

He adds, "It's a complete disaster. It's an act of fascist madness."

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/article/read/4/21230/1/

What do you exspect from an ex Jolie bed sharer ? She is one of the biggest one world order fans . She runs around the world adopting kids, while her own nation is full of orphans, partly to blame because of people just like her !

They take from this nation all the riches the greedy egotisticle maniacs can and then curse it's existance .

There is a silver lining to this comming terror and that is the very ones these fools protect will be their achiles heel . Because even if they don't know it yet, they too have nowhere to go from here .

Gee, I guess Tommy Lee Jones is another one of the plastic people from Hollywood who suddenly have credentials that ALL of us should pay attention to. Guess what...I don't give a s#@! what TLJ thinks.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123