Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Lynn wrote:
    Thanks for compiling a fresh hit-list for us.
    You are most welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Somebody just posted that 800 # on another post but I am flying around here like a mad woman and can't remember where it is. Everytime I turn around I have at least 15 windows open and don't know why
    The 1-800-882-2005 is the OBL # lets get them
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Yes, thanks for the list. I will forward to everyone I can think of. I have never felt such intense anger and resolve.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY!!!

UNITED WE STAND!!!

Banned
    I couldn't call til the end of the day and then I was saying to an aide and I think it may have been Voinivich's office, that I couldn't understand why Republicans would jump off of cliff, turn their back on Americans, 70% of which are against the amnesty bill! Then I said, "What is the Senator getting for this? What is he being paid to stab America in the heart? I said that is the only thing we can figure out that would make Republicans do that to their constituents...

The staffer said, "Those are really good points and questions. I don't have answer for you."

I was !

A more fun & exciting question is - What will they do when ASKED IN PERSON? Sputter and spit?

Anyone have a team set up yet to walk into their offices over the holiday week?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123