Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tribune feedback - overwhelmingly against criminal

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/chica ... 7OB3E4TTQ7

You may need an account to see it - it's over 600 posts and I would say 99% are well-written and completely against criminal Elvira and her child-exploiting circus routine.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Of over 700 posts, I would say 99.9% of them support the deportation.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Did not need an acount to read, maybe you do to post.

BTW, people kept suggesting that she could now apply in Mexico to come here legally. However, correct me if I am wrong on this one, but after someone has been caught commiting a crime here and then deported, does this not bar them from ever being allowed here legally? I thought that it did.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is barred for life, but after 10 years she can request a waiver.

I read where she is going to be talking to organizations in Mexico and to Mexican Congressmen. I couldn't help but think what she would say to them....."Please help me to get out of this lousy, miserable, hellhole of a country that you are running!" Seems to me that is kind of a slam in the face to these people!

If you are deported once you can not come back in legally for ten years. Elvira Arellano can not re-enter the United States now without a special dispensation from the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Elvira Arellano can not re-enter the United States now without a special dispensation from the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security
    And he better NEVER even think to give it to her, or we'll be calling for him to be fired.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She's not getting back in...even after 10 years considering everything that's gone on. She can try all she wants but it's not going to happen. Her son has to be of age and working to get her a family Visa, to show he can support her lazy butt and even then she has to have a clean record which she doesn't. Mexico is home now... and hopefully she's not dumb enough to cross over the border again.

Well gee guys, maybe in ten years we will have some laws in place!!!

NOT!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    She is barred for life, but after 10 years she can request a waiver.

I read where she is going to be talking to organizations in Mexico and to Mexican Congressmen. I couldn't help but think what she would say to them....."Please help me to get out of this lousy, miserable, hellhole of a country that you are running!" Seems to me that is kind of a slam in the face to these people!
    How true! Then again, they should already be mortified at the fact that millions of their people are willing to risk their lives to leave the squalor of Mexico. I guess they're just too greedy and corrupt to care.

If she's such an advocate for government change, she should try it out on her own country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast