Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unexpected Reason GWB demands AMNESTY

Re: Rush Limbaugh broadcast today, June 26. I heard a portion of the broadcast where Rush discussed [possible or probable] reasons that the administration demands amnesty for illegal invaders.

I don't know if this is the key reason, 'cause I missed the whole broadcast.
    We're expected to believe:
    We need them in case Iran or another country nukes us - we need them as allies* [for a post nuclear strike environment]. or words to that effect.

Somebody who heard today's broadcast, please elaborate on all this.

OK, I'll attempt to comment on what the inference of this is.

We are supposed to believe that we need the [former] illegals to be here for us in case of nuclear strikes on US soil. We are supposed to believe that we must have them around for reconstitution of the country after cessation of hostilities in a post nuclear environment. We're supposed to accept that we can't survive without em.

We're supposed to believe that the probability (of Iranian launched nuclear strikes) is so high that amnesty for illegals is vital to those of us who survive the laydown.

OK, I'll comment further, that's all as believable as the stupid argument that H-1Bs are going to save our jobs .

*allies, or overlords?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

If something happens God forbid of that magnitude they will just go back to Mexico.......

AND A BIG WELCOME TO YOU, HISPANIC GUY
    Glad you could join us here, looking forward to your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Hispanic_Guy
    If something happens God forbid of that magnitude they will just go back to Mexico.......
    Agree, and even more so, he should come out and say so rather than keep all of this in secrecy. However, like HispanicGuy pointed out, Mexico is the wrong country to try and depend on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No kidding. Not to mention, anyone on this Continent will be sterile or produce children with deformities. They will be suffering from rad. sickness, everything will be contaminated...

If someone is thinking that, they need to think again.

The only good something like that might do is shut down the NASCO super highway. One nuke in the middle of the US will make the midwest unpassible.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is part of a transcript of rush's show:

RUSH: In the context of, "We need we need oil," this is what nobody wants to admit. We're in this mode in this country right now where we're trying everything we can to get people convinced that we need to alternative energy, ethanol, and all this, but the bottom line is, the dirty little secret, is for all the pontificating on alternative energy, we would starve and die and cease to exist as a superpower if we lost access to oil -- and since we are not going to drill for our own oil because we have a bunch of obstacles in the way to getting that done, we need cooperation from countries who are producing and drilling oil. Mexico just discovered a huge field.

CALLER: I believe they're our number two or number three supplier of crude oil.

RUSH: Well, Canada is number one; Saudi Arabia is number two, but Mexico is high up on the list. And then of course you've got Hugo Chavez which is his own geopolitical problem that we're going to face. We don't know what we're going to do about it. But Hugo Chavez has financial interests in some of the refineries in this country.

CALLER: Mmm-hmm.

RUSH: So, look, I say this again in the context that these are the things that Republican senators who are voting the way they're voting would never tell us.

CALLER: Exactly right.

RUSH: That would doom their fate.
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I believe part of this could be that we have low numbers in our military. In fact we have less in our military right now than we did in the 40's when we were at 1 million in population. God forbid, if there ever was a need for the draft they may need these "illegals." Course they'd probably go back home where their true loyalty lies. I just think Bush and the "Rove" team think in order for the republican party to survive they need the hispanic vote. Got news. They will always vote democratic.Period.

We are supposed to believe that we need the [former] illegals to be here for us in case of nuclear strikes on US soil. We are supposed to believe that we must have them around for reconstitution of the country after cessation of hostilities in a post nuclear environment. We're supposed to accept that we can't survive without em.
    IF MEXICANS RAN AWAY FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY....THE COUNTRY THAT THEY PURPORT TO LOVE SO MUCH...JUST BECAUSE OF LACK OF OPPORTUNITY THERE...THEN WHAT MAKES OUR PRESIDENT THINK THEY WOULD STICK BY USA HERE IN THE EVENT OF A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST?

THEY WILL RUN FROM AMERICA IN BAD TIMES MUCH FASTER THAN THEY RAN FROM MEXICO. IF THIS IS THE REASON OR PART OF THE REASON THE PREZ WANTS THIS AMNESTY SO BAD, THEN HE LACKS CLARITY.

MW
    Wilma1 wrote:

I believe part of this could be that we have low numbers in our military. In fact we have less in our military right now than we did in the 40's when we were at 1 million in population. God forbid, if there ever was a need for the draft they may need these "illegals." Course they'd probably go back home where their true loyalty lies. I just think Bush and the "Rove" team think in order for the republican party to survive they need the hispanic vote. Got news. They will always vote democratic.Period.
    First off, we didn't have "1 million in population" in the 1940's (think you made a typo - population in 1940: 130,962,661 ). Secondly, I don't think the current status of our military plays big on this. Heck, during the Clinton administration we had the biggest military draw down since the Vietnam war ended. In an extreme emergency, we could draft all the folks we needed (American citizens). Unlike what many pushing for cheap labor would have you believe, we still do have millions and millions of American citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 that could serve if necessary.

As for the Republicans needing the Hispanic vote to survive - I don't see it. No matter what they do, the Republicans aren't going to eclipse the Democrats on Hispanic votes over the next several decades. Actually, IMHO it would benefit the Republicans more if the amnesty didn't happen and the anchor baby citizenship program ended. The Republicans should be doing all they can to hold on to their base! Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are correct a typo reopulation in 40's was at around 100 million (approximately). I actually heard this discussion on the radio the other day. Can't remember the exact figures re:number in the military today. I think we're all trying to make reason of this crazy bill,like some important reason why Bush wants this so bad. I think we're reading too much into it. He just wants the NAU and cheap labor and hoping for votes. Furthermore I also believe manpower will not be any determing factor in today's wars. Our military power (hopefully) will rest on other factors.

MW
    wilma1 wrote:

He just wants the NAU and cheap labor and hoping for votes.
    There you go.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast