Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Want to Fight Illegal Immigration? Tune in today 3pm EST!

This Sunday 7/27: Fighting Illegal Immigration 101

Last Americans Standing,

Please join citizen activists and organization leaders from across America this Sunday July 27 on the Last Americans Standing Show. The show will broadcast 12-2pm Pacific and 3-5pm Eastern and will focus on what Americans are doing to fight back against illegal immigration, pass state and city laws, stop amnesty, promote border security, and reverse illegal immigration in America.

Our tactics and techniques are really taking hold across America and we need you to listen to ideas and recommendations from our movement's top leaders and activists. We are also interested in your questions and suggestions.

The topics of the mass murder of the Bologna family by an illegal alien MS-13 gang member in sanctuary city San Francisco will be discussed along with the high gas prices issue. The breaking story about a reversal in the decision to allow illegal aliens into college in NC will also be on the table along with a short follow-up on the Rush concert in Charlotte last weekend!

It is time for a two hour meeting of the minds! We hope you will bring your ideas to the table and listen in to gain ideas from others this Sunday! You can listen to the show live via www.LastAmericans.us and www.Republicbroadcasting.org

Tune in! Turn On! And Take Your Country Back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I look forward to this show. I have seen how local activism can work. I need more ideas to take to my local officials.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be listening!

I'm listening.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Me too.

ill keep watch on this thread for your comments and suggestions

W

Am I listening to the right thing? I don't hear William at all. I'm hearing someone completely different talking to a call-in listener (already!).

Am I in the twilight zone??

It's being hosted by someone by the name of Jack McLamb!!

April
    Listening now! You are doing great!

Okay, I restarted it and I'm now getting William. That was weird!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Am I listening to the right thing? I don't hear William at all. I'm hearing someone completely different talking to a call-in listener (already!).

Am I in the twilight zone??

It's being hosted by someone by the name of Jack McLamb!!
    Try this:
    http://www.lastamericans.us/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast