Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Excellent point about the 287 g and resistance. "How do you put a price on these lives."

Romans 5:8
    Excellent point and William put just the right amount of heart felt emotion in getting it across!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    No way!!! Francisco Hernandez is the brother of sleazy "my friend" Juan Hernandez??!!!
    Yes Devil Boy has a little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Anna-Anna said:
    The REAL reason is because the Federal Reserve is printing way too much money out of thin air to support the Iraq war, government banking bailouts and the increasing costs of their social programs, thereby devaluing the dollar, causing astronomical inflation. THAT's the main reason!
    I agree!
    Yes it is all about power, control and GREED!

April they are just acting naturally ,doing what most polititions do best lie, cheat and steal .

It's up to us to keep them honest .

"A nation of sheep will be governed by a leadership of wolves " or something like that for got who said it too .

Until we take responssibility for our problems we will continue the downward spiril .

The will never behave, we have to dissapline them now and then with some patriotism .
    Yes, TIME TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

LOL, thats the spirit ! I promise if I'm able and I'm sure i will be if God is willing ,I will be there for us all . I'm not real good on phones ,I stumble , but i'm real good at walking and carrying a sign. I exercise alot now .

I'm a senior but I can still peddle a bike on dirt roads for miles ! And I give this sprint master a run everyday too .

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I love the suggestion to ask contractors if they employ illegals before hiring them. We recently started doing that. This would go a long way if more people took the time to ask.

Good idea .

April
    WOW cool Hessie !!!!!Glad she called in , I love her emails!!!! Hessie IS NO cow at the trough! GOOOO HESSIE!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Anna-Anna said:
    The REAL reason is because the Federal Reserve is printing way too much money out of thin air to support the Iraq war, government banking bailouts and the increasing costs of their social programs, thereby devaluing the dollar, causing astronomical inflation. THAT's the main reason!
    I agree!
    Yes it is all about power, control and GREED!

April they are just acting naturally ,doing what most polititions do best lie, cheat and steal .

It's up to us to keep them honest .

"A nation of sheep will be governed by a leadership of wolves " or something like that for got who said it too .

Until we take responssibility for our problems we will continue the downward spiril .

The will never behave, we have to dissapline them now and then with some patriotism .
    Yes, TIME TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

LOL, thats the spirit ! I promise if I'm able and I'm sure i will be if God is willing ,I will be there for us all . I'm not real good on phones ,I stumble , but i'm real good at walking and carrying a sign. I exercise alot now .

I'm a senior but I can still peddle a bike on dirt roads for miles ! And I give this sprint master a run everyday too .
    Way to go , everything you are doing is very important!

You had to have a health card William to work in food facilities years ago. We need to start this practice again.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Darn, Dixie got bumped!

This has been such a great show though.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    You had to have a health card William to work in food facilities years ago. We need to start this practice again.

You sure did, my first job was washing dishes in a restaurant at 13 after school and I had to have one then just to wash dishes .

Also we had more consciece of treating others food like we would want ours treated . I would never dream of putting un-clean hands on someone elses food or dish .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast