Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"This is the end, my only friend the end, of our elaborate plans the end, I'll never look into your eyes... again"

Thank you so much for being with me on the show today. It is great to hear many of your voices.

I felt today's show was very powerful and it was great to have so many Americans of different races and states calling in. Some were a little hard to understand on the air, but that is ok.

I can feel the very positive energy and support coming out through the phone lines and the calls.

Im very happy we decided to do this show.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "This is the end, my only friend the end, of our elaborate plans the end, I'll never look into your eyes... again"

Thank you so much for being with me on the show today. It is great to hear many of your voices.

I felt today's show was very powerful and it was great to have so many Americans of different races and states calling in. Some were a little hard to understand on the air, but that is ok.

I can feel the very positive energy and support coming out through the phone lines and the calls.

Im very happy we decided to do this show.

W
    Yes I agree a very powerful and moving show. Many people have been waiting a long time for a voice like yours on the air waves.

I am very thankful that this show is available to everyone on podcast too William. People can go back and review all of the shows. They can post them to other websites and email them to others.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    William does interact well with callers and gives them the opportunity to express themselves without over talking them. He even helps them along with their thoughts by asking good questions. He is not full of self when taking these calls.

Romans 5:8
    W has the gift of gab ,common sense and intelegence all rolled up into one man .

While we have him and others and before we lose the rest of our free speech ,we need to keep the ball rolling.

Use your freedom or lose your freedom .

Lets get out and demand our nation back .

This next election could be the end of our freedoms . The ones before it have set it up .

I am going to talk to all I know 'ONE MORE TIME ' . We need a place in every major city to meet with contacts . Maybe start in some of the churces .

Thanks Team,

The archive of this show is now up if you missed it. Please tune in and listen to any of the shows you missed or want to hear again.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... 3Darchives

W

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567