It is a real shame that I have to post this notice in the open because things have been very smooth here on the ALIPAC forums for quite some time.

And while it is so wonderful we have many new people posting here and lots of veteran activists that have returned over the last few months, and we have renewed growth in ALIPAC's donor base and e-mail alert recipients.

The only major shadow over all that is there are a few folks here on the boards that are getting too aggressive with each other, launching personal attacks, or badgering the heck out of each other.

Knock it off now! There are too many important things going on and me and the volunteer moderators are far too busy with other important things to have to police the forums for rule violations from people that know better.

At this moment, Ive asked our very wonderful volunteer moderators to Time Out Ban any person that comes even close to making a personal attack on any other user. The Ban will be at least til Christmas and maybe longer depending on the offense.

If anyone finds themselves unable to control their desire to get aggressive towards, badger, harass, insult, or constantly ding other users on here you should consider taking a break on your own or just stop posting to or near anyone you conflict with.

So please do us all a favor and knock off a lot of the bickering. Address the politicians, articles, and issues and DO NOT ADDRESS EACH OTHER WITH ANY CONFLICTS OR DISAGREEMENTS.

There will not be another warning.

Now, let me get back to work on the other things that I am far behind on!

William