Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I lived in the Vancouver Washington for a couple years back in 1999-2001. Had a home being built in a development,in which after a short time I noticed all the workers were of Hispanic origin.

I went to the front office where the woman in charge of building this development was located and asked why all the workers were being replaced with HISPANICS. sHE SAID "THEY ARE HARD WORKERS" There was nothing wrong with the workers they had there to begin with. I watched the previous workers and they were fast as well as good.

I walked into my home one day to give it a look over and there must have been a dozen Mexicans in there with their Mexican music just BLARING LOUD! They show NO RESPECT as I walked through my new home.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The Hispanics in Washington I think are migrating from California as are the Californians. There and in Oregon.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Washington state does give drivers licenses to illegals. It doesn't stop there. I don't know if this habit at the DMV is still allowed, but an interpreter was allowed during the test to translate the test for the applicant. The only reason I know that is I watched the whole process while I was waiting to renew my Washington drivers license.

Issuing drivers licenses to non speaking applicants is insane. Not every road condition/warning is illustrated in the drivers manual....how about "bridge out ahead" or "water over road" etc. etc. When we travel to Europe, we do not rent a car in a non English speaking country. Just driving on the left hand side of the road and negotiating those nasty "round-a-bouts" on the M-1 are enough to drive you nuts! I don't want to kill ourselves or anyone else. IMHO, any one should have the brains to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I lived in the Vancouver Washington for a couple years back in 1999-2001. Had a home being built in a development,in which after a short time I noticed all the workers were of Hispanic origin.

I went to the front office where the woman in charge of building this development was located and asked why all the workers were being replaced with HISPANICS. sHE SAID "THEY ARE HARD WORKERS" There was nothing wrong with the workers they had there to begin with. I watched the previous workers and they were fast as well as good.

I walked into my home one day to give it a look over and there must have been a dozen Mexicans in there with their Mexican music just BLARING LOUD! They show NO RESPECT as I walked through my new home.
    Your post made me laugh. Being a new construction real estate agent by profession in Alaska during the 80's, we used to laugh at the job description characteristics for a framer:

A ghetto blaster...a 4 X 4 truck..a dingo dog...a can of chew...and a rap sheet!

They have now been replaced with:

illegal alien, no English, a 4 X 4 or low rider, a ghetto blaster, ....and a rap sheet!

What I found to be outright obscene is illegals now comprise the majority of the brush picker trade and even have relaced the oyster laborers.

These have been staple jobs for locals for generations.

They also took over the Xmas tree farms that locals use to do. The canning jobs that at one time my son did for a second job was lost to illegals a couple of years ago. Well guess what they have closed down been around for as long as I have lived here and now those misplaced workers are now being retrained..Gotta love the USA...

They go free and we pay for our education...Have you notice how much its going to cost just to go to high school..I have no idea How I'm going to pay for it all plus clothes and supplies, But I have no other choice but to do it .We will have to go without on something else . We built this country and the illegals get all the rewards of our hard work for generations...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tiredgabin, welcome! To both you and Uniteasone, I live in the suburbs of Portland, on the very east end, near all of the nurseries. Oregon no longer gives licenses to illegal aliens, but yes, Washington still does, thanks to Christine Gregoire (she reminds me of Hillary Clinton). Voters in Washington are going to have to unite and vote out all of the liberals, just as Oregonians are needing to do, and take back both of our great states.

Hispanic agricultural workers in eastern Washington earn $12.00 to $15.00 an hour.
    What makes me sick about this, Nobueno, is that my husband, 59, a supervisor of a receiving department for a major national and some international fabric wholesaler, is currently getting paid $14.00 hourly....his benefits only cover him, otherwise if we want them for our family (kids 17 and 13 and me) it would cost us about 900 dollars a month, which is more than the rent for our 2 bedroom duplex. Looked up what he should be earning and with his responsibilites and experience, it should be about 18-22 an hour.

So, in essence, illegal aliens are not "poor", no more than the rest of us, and to think, there are more social services that cater specifically to "Latinos" through groups and the Catholic church. Furthermore, around here, they drive newer vehicles than we do, not sure about in Washington.

People say they do not get help from the state, which is a lie. I have seen it myself. I have overheard a conversation between social workers about how to manipulate things in order to make sure they get help (it was a jaw dropping experience). I am sure if two of them were doing it you have to expect they all are. I do see even my own neighbors here in the grocery store using foodstamp cards, one had about $400 in groceries, plus a wad of cash out of hubby's (maybe boyfriend) pocket to pay for all manner of diapers and other sundries.

As for the illegal aliens, yes they do get free medical services here Richard. What happens is all of these bleeding heart liberals will set up these free clinics for migrant workers and all of these doctors will be recruited to give some time for it. As well, yes some are able to get free healthcare through the state, they simply go in with proper ID (which WA issues) and can get it, pregnant women are not even questioned, and the kids born here of illegal aliens, automatically will be covered, plus foodstamps and cash is the woman claims her "man" is not in the home.

I am sure it is happening in other states too. Best thing people can do is to hide your disgust and anger well, become friendly and trusted and start asking questions. You will find out a lot. Seven years I have lived here, and not one of my illegal neighbors know what I am involved in or what my beliefs are, many have opened up to me, and I have trained my kids to hide their feelings and listen carefully.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes most illegal patients that come into the Dr. To be seen with there free state paid medicaid, are driving nicer cars than me. They also have houses. How do they get a home loan and I can't? I don't understand what America's coming to when they take care of everyone else and forget about there own people. Why are illegal immigrants allowed more than those rightfully here? I'm all for helping people. But don't we have to help Americans before we help other?

A C O R N

You need to hire one of the community help groups the illegals use to find all of the loop holes;

I know an illegal family who has all fake paperwork--they own a nice house and two businesses, including a UPS route.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredgabin
    Actually they do. My husband works in a Dr. Office and has been told many times, that they go down and apply and get free health coverage. And top of the line open medical coupon, paid for by Washington State. Not sure how other states are doing it but that's unfortunetly what's happening here. Go to Washington DSHS and look up medical, its shocking.

Every state being invaded by illegal aliens needs to turn to California to get a picture of what their state will look like in a few warp speed months from the time the IA's arrive.

The IA dist ructions won't take as long as it did for them to conquer California.

Californians sure were valient in their fight though, and are to this day fighting IA's back one step at a time.

No one would listen.

But now most Americans are awake.

If enough illegal aliens invade Washington, and the White House, perhaps one or more of the illegal aliens will make a huge error that will wake up the elites and too rich politicians.

After all, Obama says that there comes a time when people have earned too much money.

Oh, that wasn't meant to apply to Washington?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast