Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

that's a good one escalade
    LOL
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

How do they get a home loan and I can't
    I'm still trying to figure that out as well. For all I have to go through to get a home loan and such . Yet these people walk in and get what they want.

GREED GREED GREED from American Banks
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredgabin
    Yes most illegal patients that come into the Dr. To be seen with there free state paid medicaid, are driving nicer cars than me. They also have houses. How do they get a home loan and I can't? I don't understand what America's coming to when they take care of everyone else and forget about there own people. Why are illegal immigrants allowed more than those rightfully here? I'm all for helping people. But don't we have to help Americans before we help other?
    I think the home loans you might be referring to are USDA home loans. They are connected to HUD. There are a large number of Hispanics that apply and receive these loans. These loans have certain guidelines. Loan maximums, income maximums (which can be manipulated to some degree) and loan amounts vary per members in the applicants household etc. The assistance given minorities in connection with these loans is astounding.....especially the bite they take out of the sellers.

On craigslist USDA peeps were posting for 5 acres with a new home built on it...Whats wrong with this well it was also in Spanish and since I can't get a home loan or my niece who is low income can't get HUD or habitat for humanity homes..But the Mexicans get all three!! I love the area they are referring too very few Mexicans but as you know that doesn't last long...I want 5 acres but I would turn it into a fortress!!
    I own my own home but I want to get a loan to move and wow would you know it I don't have a good enough credit score..So I guess I will sell My house to a mexican because thats all who is buying..Maybe with a bigger down payment I will be worthy.....Life who would have figured this would happen to the USA!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123