Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wayne Allard, Senator from Colorado

Just emailed this guy and on the drop down box with a list of topics, immigration isn't even listed! I put it under the head of War on Terror.

Mr Allard apparently doesn't even consider this a problem worth listing? hmmm

There's few other Senators likewise that come to min, as well..Alaska, maybe Hawaii.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I email Allard all the time and immigration is the second listed on his drop box.

http://allard.senate.gov/public/index.c ... ntact.Home

http://allard.senate.gov/public/index.c ... _id=232246

ALLARD OPPOSES CLOTURE ON IMMIGRATION BILL IN THE U.S. SENATE

June 26th, 2007 - WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Senator Wayne Allard made the following statement today regarding his vote to oppose cloture on the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (S.1639):

“Today I could not, in good conscience, support this flawed process. I will now do all that I can to support amendments that will address the serious flaws within this legislation.

“We can do better than the current bill before us. I want to fix this problem and I value the trust my constituents have placed in me to support a process that will not ignore how much needs to be done to improve this legislation.

“I understand this issue weighs heavy on the minds of Coloradans. It is my hope that we can first address the pressing need to secure the border and develop permanent, common sense solutions to this problem facing our country.â€

So far Allard is one of the good guys, too bad he is not going to run for re-election next time around