Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

We will live to fight another day

On a positive note

McCain WILL NOT get enough delegates today to lock him in

We will have to work overtime in the upcoming primaries though

As this evening gets ready to wind up to full tilt here in a
    couple hours I'm just asking that everyone keep their heads
    We don't need anyone getting kicked off

I know I've gotten pretty vocal now and then but I'm just asking
    that everyone (me included) just takes a deep breath and
    lets get through this

Just remember , no matter what happens tonight

ITS NOT GOING TO BE OVER

It looks like Huckabilly is going to get a much larger share of delegates than anyone thought. This is worrisome but still better than mccain getting them.

We just have to hold tight and see what happens.

I know this: If Mccain is the nominee, there WILL be an Independent, conservative candidate for president. It may be Romney, or Dobbs but someone will step forward.

Even the Media is acknowledging the party split now. I think it is sinking in that the majority of conservatives in this nation will not vote for mccain under any circumstances.

What can we do to expose McCain's lying ie. "back of the line for illegals" and "secure the border"? Protest in front of the major networks?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Fellow Patriots!

Even if McCain wins the Republican Nomination we will live because we have the Senate and Congressional races. Keep in mind that a President needs legislation to effect change. Ya it would stink if McCain wins but if that happens we pull up our boots, hunker down and go after the smaller fish. Cats love fish and like cats we have nine lives in this fight.

Best Regards

What is really best?

I cannot figure it out.

Is it better that Obama wins or Hilliary? If HIlliary does, the Black vote may well walk over to the GOP, so basically the Dems trade the Hispanic vote for the Black vote. If Obama wins, he has promised to compromise, which means if there is a pro rule of law Congress, he may be better than Hilliary. But Hilliary has actually shown flexibility, and has backed off considerably on the illegal immgiration issue from her original stance. She responds to public pressure. Obama has never compromised anything.

Maybe it does not matter, what matters is that the House and Senate go to candidates who are against racist preferenes for Hispanic. (amnesty is basically for only Hispanics and they get preference in the number and entry to US of their family and race over all other Americans.).

On the Repub side, can Huck control his delegates once he does not win? Because the delegates represent the pro rule of law crowd, and presumably will go to Mitt or Paul if he is still in the running.

Most people do not follow politics closely, and McCain has name recognition. And Mitt is running as dull as dishwater campaign. I do wonder about NH and S Carolina. Where they Diebold victories? The Europeans are questioning Hilliary's win in NH. The GOP would prefer to have Hilliary to run against than Obama, and why on earth would NH and S. Carolian both strong rule of law states go to McCain? Weird.

And what about this rumor that McCain has cancer? Is there any truth to it.

I don't see how McCain can win the election with his 100 year in Iraq pledge. The independants won't go for it.

And how about this new pro rule of law group, Mothers Against Illegal Aliens? One good thing about the NOv election, it arrives at a perfect time. Soccer moms all over the country will know by then that their kids education is being watered down by the cost of educating illegals and be ticked off.

What happens with a third party? How about Mitt and Dobbs as VP? They could get the conservative vote, but not the Neo Cons. But I wonder about the independants. The war issue is real and important.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

This may have already been asked/answered, but what happens to the delagates won when a canidate drops out of the race. Do they get to chose who to give their points to or do they just disappear?

usanevada,

You do realize that you started off the morning with a highly fatalistic titled post and now you have made another before the vote tallies even start.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have girlfriends that will ONLY vote for Hillary....they will NEVER back Obama....so the women that are voting for Hillary "CAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN" will have to go somewhere..................and then maybe I have a chance to convince them of Romney....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm afraid that the plan is for Huck to give all his delegates to McCain.

Just as Perot did twice for the Clinton mafia, Huckabee, I think, is in the election with the sole purpose of screwing it up for the GOP.

Follow the money, or the blackmail, and I bet we'll find good old Rev. Mike has some skeletons in his closet, with the Clintons holding the skeleton key and pulling his strings.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    usanevada,

You do realize that you started off the morning with a highly fatalistic titled post and now you have made another before the vote tallies even start.

W
    Right! No need to be a preemptive defeatist. Let the story unfold.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?