Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Would You Think Of This Church

I just had a conversation with a resident in my town. She told me of a Catholic church that has an English service at 8:00 a.m. and a Spanish service at 10:00 a.m. One of the bi-lingual men likes to go to the English service. His Mexican counterparts call him a traitor to his own people. When the priest asked him to fill in for him on a Sunday due to something he needed to take care of, the Mexican parishioners literally got up and walked out because he was there to help with the service. They totally segregate themselves from white people even supposedly those of their own faith. IS THIS CHRISTIAN? Not in my church its not. In fact, my pastor would tell them to have a change of heart or they would be considered sinning. If that still not change them, they would be told to leave the church.

In my opinion that is racism. In a church that is suppose to be God's house and they will not assimilate to the point of shunning a member of their own ethnicity because he wants to assimilate is astonishing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Gogo, it's racism at its best. These are the "family values" the OBLs want to stick us with.

I applaud the courage the bi-lingual man shows and hope he keeps on moving forth and ignoring the racists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

if

If the bilingual man is Hispanic, doesn't it make it languagism? If the bilingual man is white, then it is racism.

I think it stinks no matter what it's called.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

The future of America ?

And we are the ones that are racist ? If we were racist these people would not be here right now.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

seems like if they dont like anything the AMERICANS do, they call us raciest. UGH.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

What part of, "we refuse to assimilate" doesn't our government understand?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Yes the man is Hispanic and wants to assimilate. My point is the majority if not all of this congregation are racists in that they do not want to assimilate or work with white Americans. They call him a traitor. So who's the racists here. This is exactly what these people are teaching their children, thus the American flags torn out of their social study books. Last year Mexican flags over the graduation gowns for education the American taxpayer (no matter the ethnicity) paid for. This year NO foreign flags over the gowns allowed.

I have noticed, too, that the priests almost never condemn foreign racists. Except for my Brazilian friend's Brazilian Catholic priest. He is cruelly targeted by Hispanic racists at his church for reassuring Americans that "this is YOUR country," and urging non-English speaking immigrants to attend the FREE English classes offered at his church or elsewhere in town. He points out that with free classes, there is NO excuse not to learn English. He OPPOSES illegal immigration, saying that the ONLY right thing for the illegals to do is to return to their OWN countries and apply from THERE for legal entry to our country. The Hispanic racists derided the priest, my friend, and their fellow Brazilian parishioners for not being REAL Latinos because they were PORTUGUESE, not Hispanic. The SAME atrocious abuse was aimed at French Latinos from Haiti, Martinique, and French Guiana. Furthermore the Hispanic racists detested the Portuguese and French Masses, not to mention their utter contempt for the English Masses attended by Americans. Finally, the priest got FED UP and demanded that the Hispanic racists either STOP their brutal attacks on non-Hispanics or he would call the police. Well, they certainly didn't seem to take him seriously, for the first Sunday after he said that, they started in again. But this time, he FOLLOWED through and contacted the authorities! The police came and once informed of the situation, warned the Hispanic racists that if it ever happened again, there would be consequences! The warning must be working, for that was two years ago and it HASN'T happened since! And may it NEVER happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I have noticed, too, that the priests almost never condemn foreign racists. Except for my Brazilian friend's Brazilian Catholic priest. He is cruelly targeted by Hispanic racists at his church for reassuring Americans that "this is YOUR country," and urging non-English speaking immigrants to attend the FREE English classes offered at his church or elsewhere in town. He points out that with free classes, there is NO excuse not to learn English. He OPPOSES illegal immigration, saying that the ONLY right thing for the illegals to do is to return to their OWN countries and apply from THERE for legal entry to our country. The Hispanic racists derided the priest, my friend, and their fellow Brazilian parishioners for not being REAL Latinos because they were PORTUGUESE, not Hispanic. The SAME atrocious abuse was aimed at French Latinos from Haiti, Martinique, and French Guiana. Furthermore the Hispanic racists detested the Portuguese and French Masses, not to mention their utter contempt for the English Masses attended by Americans. Finally, the priest got FED UP and demanded that the Hispanic racists either STOP their brutal attacks on non-Hispanics or he would call the police. Well, they certainly didn't seem to take him seriously, for the first Sunday after he said that, they started in again. But this time, he FOLLOWED through and contacted the authorities! The police came and once informed of the situation, warned the Hispanic racists that if it ever happened again, there would be consequences! The warning must be working, for that was two years ago and it HASN'T happened since! And may it NEVER happen again!
    This is the kind of stories I like to hear, when OUR law actually work for US !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast