Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
I have noticed, too, that the priests almost never condemn foreign racists. Except for my Brazilian friend's Brazilian Catholic priest. He is cruelly targeted by Hispanic racists at his church for reassuring Americans that "this is YOUR country," and urging non-English speaking immigrants to attend the FREE English classes offered at his church or elsewhere in town. He points out that with free classes, there is NO excuse not to learn English. He OPPOSES illegal immigration, saying that the ONLY right thing for the illegals to do is to return to their OWN countries and apply from THERE for legal entry to our country. The Hispanic racists derided the priest, my friend, and their fellow Brazilian parishioners for not being REAL Latinos because they were PORTUGUESE, not Hispanic. The SAME atrocious abuse was aimed at French Latinos from Haiti, Martinique, and French Guiana. Furthermore the Hispanic racists detested the Portuguese and French Masses, not to mention their utter contempt for the English Masses attended by Americans. Finally, the priest got FED UP and demanded that the Hispanic racists either STOP their brutal attacks on non-Hispanics or he would call the police. Well, they certainly didn't seem to take him seriously, for the first Sunday after he said that, they started in again. But this time, he FOLLOWED through and contacted the authorities! The police came and once informed of the situation, warned the Hispanic racists that if it ever happened again, there would be consequences! The warning must be working, for that was two years ago and it HASN'T happened since! And may it NEVER happen again!
This is the kind of stories I like to hear, when OUR law actually work for US !

Excellent, finally a Priest who reads his Bible. Wished ours up here did. He's a joke. If someone sees him in a restaurant and someone wants to talk to him, the waitress has to go and get them he won't go to their table. What is that "kiss my ring" mentality?