Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This year I am going to commit myself to really voting for the candidate that I feel is truely the best. Which in my opinion is Paul, Hunter or Tancredo. I have donated some money to Tancredo's campaign, but I like what I see in Ron Paul and Hunter. If neither of those candidates can get the nomination I think I would support Romney. We will all have to watch thompson closely.
    I voted for Bush in 2000 because he was against " nation building", and foriegn wars like what happened in Bosnia and Somalia. We got the exact opposite in the form of building the new Iraq.
    I might support a Thompson if he could get the Republican nomination and he was strong against illegal immigration, but I don't want to get duped like I was in 2000 and get more open borders when they campaign against them.

If Guliani, Mc Cain, or an open borders candidate gets the Republican nomination I will vote third party. I absolutely will not vote for an open borders republican they are worse than Clinton and Hussein Obama.

I also don't think MC Cain has any chance of getting the nomination.

One other question is how will we vote if the current amnesty law is passed? and the Republican nominee is say Guliani? I can only see Republicans staying home or going to a third party.

A word of hope. If we can defeate the Bush /Kennedy amnesty bill now it will be a huge defeat for the amnesty crowd. They are putting everything they have into it and are willing to pay huge political prices to get it passed. If it dosen't pass those injuries put them at a real disadvantage and I can't see them trying this kind of bill again any time soon.
    If this bill is defeated it will propel one of our candidates into the first tier.

As we all know the stakes are really high!

When Thompson enters, Romney will be finished. Romney is barely making it now. McCain will officially be done, though he is too stubborn to quit, and Giuliani will begin to slip as well, though the moderates and lefties in the GOP will continue to support him. He's been sitting around the same percentage for far too long. Can Thompson beat Billary, Obama, or Gore.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Yes, I think Thompson can beat Billary (aka Hitlary) or Obama. Thompson has been in the homes of millions because of his acting. People will remember him and there will be some that like him and some that don't. So, he hasn't officially said he was going to run, but he is known by millions and possibly billions.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I am not for non-voting, but I am strongly opposed to voting "the lesser of 2 evils." That is the exact logic that landed us GWB. If that means putting Billary in the White House, then it also means we need to scrap the Republican Party and form a new one. If Thompson, Giuliani, and McCain are the only things this party can nominate, then it is not my party.

I also think a Third Party candidate CAN win a national election. Poll #s reflect that.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I also think a Third Party candidate CAN win a national election. Poll #s reflect that.
    I pray that you are right.

Conservatism has always been a scam.

BearFlagRepublic wrote:
    I agree. I believe with the advent of the internet a third party becomes a strongly viable option.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Along with liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Along with liberalism.
    Agreed. Two sides of the same anti-nationalist coin. Patriotism is the only pure ideology.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    CostaMesaMan wrote:

WHAT'S A CONSERVATIVE VOTER TO DO??
    Pray Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, or Ron Paul make it through the primaries.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast