Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you guys think that any of these candidates will have enough to get them through??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

If the Republican party keeps diluting its core values and convictions just so that they can get an "electable" candidate...how far will they keep watering these values and convictions down from election to election just so they can have a President in the White House?
    Tom Tancredo said, if you keep voting for the lesser of two evils, over time, the evil becomes more evil.

I say, vote your conscience and let the chips fall where they may. One thing I know for sure, if you vote for who you think "has a chance to win", we'll never get out of the mess we're in. Those who "have a chance to win" have compromised too much, to too many special interests, to do what is truly right for America.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

How are liberalism and conservatism scams? If anything is a scam it is the Republican and Democrat parties.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    How are liberalism and conservatism scams? If anything is a scam it is the Republican and Democrat parties.
    Excellent point because the republicans have strayed away from conservativism and the dems have gone way out in left field. Liberalism will kill this Country.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Voting for Ron Paul, Im not falling for the "top tier" candidates.

What candidates are the Constitution Party pushing? Malatesta, Peroutka, Jerome Corsi? I think we have some Constitution Partyites on this site.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

We just have to keep Bill Clinton from getting a third term. Somehow, it just seems unconstitutional to have the spouse of a two term Pres. occupying the WH. It's such a sham!

I was really hoping Romney might be the one...but he's toooo smooth and tooo careful about not telling us what he REALLY thinks!

Hillary the Hun might have just overstepped her boundaries with all of her talk about how 'we must have a shared social responsibility'. This country will not survive socialized medicine, millions of illegals, and taxes, taxes, taxes! I hope that she declares her running mate EARLY....because if she selects someone like Richardson or Villaraigosa...it might be her waterloo! She will find out that this country is NOT ready for a hispanic VP!

Alan Keynotes April 7 "Right to Bear Arms" Rally at Pennsylvania State Capitol: www.alankeyes.com/emails.php?id=11

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I am not for non-voting, but I am strongly opposed to voting "the lesser of 2 evils." That is the exact logic that landed us GWB. If that means putting Billary in the White House, then it also means we need to scrap the Republican Party and form a new one. If Thompson, Giuliani, and McCain are the only things this party can nominate, then it is not my party.

I also think a Third Party candidate CAN win a national election. Poll #s reflect that.
    Yes. The lesser of two evils argument is the vector that allows the disease to spread.

In reality, our choices are global conglomerate pre-purchases. In some ways the election of B. Hussein Obama will allow things to finally come to a head. He is a communist disaster waiting to happen, but we need to take the gloves off so to speak and I think he is just the candidate to break the damn. To coin a term used by his sheep, he is a useful idiot. The two biggest kids on the block, liberty and collectivism are eventually going to fight. While Liberty has been busy producing the revenue of which the collectivist captured power centers operate, collectivists have been busy filling society with junk science, building walls around higher education and corrupting our courts. They have created so many backdoors to democracy noone steps in thru the front parlor any longer. I think folk who suffer the burden of honor, dignity and justice have to come face to face with this lot of heathen, passive agressive monkeys at some point or another. In my opinion, sooner better than later.

I will write in my candidate.

Ive been feeling that I could not vote this time around....but I will, if
    Alan Keyes is on the TN ballot, I wont even have to hold my nose...Ill
    happily vote! If hes not on the ballot, I dont know what Ill do but Ill find
    someone to vote for and it wont be the lesser of two evils, or three!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast