Like Tree17Likes

Thread: White House Amnesty Conference Call Reveals Insidious Plan: Balkanize America Using

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House Amnesty Conference Call Reveals Insidious Plan: Balkanize America Using

White House Amnesty Conference Call Reveals Insidious Plan: Balkanize America Using Taxpayer Monies
    IslamicHorse

A White House conference call to supporters of Obama’s Amnesty reveals plans to create ‘a country within a country’ at taxpayer expense. These “New Americans” will “Navigate, not assimilate”.

What we have taking place right under our noses and accelerating is what I assert is an ongoing velvet coup. Today we lost the Internet and I just posted news about the feds using the same tactic they used to take over the internet to ban a popular caliber of ammunition by having it reclassified so as to put it under purview of the Regime and regulate it.

For a triple whammy of what is being planned against us, is no less than the orchestrated invasion of America by flooding it with “New Americans”. South Americans, Syrian refugees, the entire third world poor being flown, driven and herded in here to get a ticket of your wealth – which Joe Biden said – needs to be “emancipated”.

On the Mark Levin Show Thursday evening, Sue Payne of WCBM revealed that she was accidentally invited to take part in a White House Conference call about Obama’s ‘Executive Amnesty’ orders. What she heard on this call by officials in the White House and radical Amnesty planners was frightening. It is no less than an insidious plan to use American citizen’s own money to fund our own national suicide and demise. Sue revealed that the White House plans that these ‘New Americans’ will be subsidized by you and me, the taxpayer. That they will be given immediate access and priority for Social Security benefits and provided other ‘benefits’ she quotes the White House says these “new Americans” are “ENTITLED TO”. Plans involve creating a separate enclave of a ‘country within a country’ of these ‘New Americans’ and then EXPAND them outward even further, until they simply take over and conquer us.

As I listened to what Sue Payne described, I could not help but think of this scripture that pertains to a people that abandon God and their foundational principles:

The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail. All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the LORD your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. – Deuteronomy 28:43-45

We have the so-called president of the country ( I will never refer to him in that title BTW), orchestrating the invasion of the country to achieve his ‘fundamental transformation’.

Here is the transcript of her call to the Mark Levin show which I typed up. You can listen to the show here. Click on Thursday 2-26-15.

Begin Transcript:

Mark Levin: Yesterday you may recall we had a call from a lady named Sue who was invited (apparently unbeknownst to the President’s folks) to listen in on a discussion.. a phone discussion… at a rally that was taking place of some sort about immigration – Sue how are you?

Sue Payne: I’m very good Mark, thank you for having me on the show.

ML: Now Sue, who can also be heard on WCBM on the weekends I learned, Sue Paine – Sue we don’t have a lot of time so go ahead and summarize what took place on that call.

SP: Well what took place on the call was there was the Task Force on “New Americans” which Obama established on November 21st, remember when he went to Las Vegas the media said he was signing an Executive Order for five million illegal aliens to become “deferred”. In reality what he did was sign a ‘memorandum’ that created the task force on ‘New Americans’ which was going to implement his Amnesty for the five million illegals which I believe is going to be more than that Mark. I believe he [Obama] he was planning, and on these conference calls it became clear that he’s looking at 13-15 million to give protection and move (them) along to citizenship.

What happened in the conference calls was there was a representative from 16 members of his (Obama’s) Cabinet, so there was 16 representatives there and Cecilia Nunez was on the first call. And they began to…

ML: Hold on now. And she is a top Advisor to the President on this and a former official with LULAC – err, or LaRaza. LaRaza.

SP: LaRaza. And she is chairing this task force. And so what became clear is that once these illegals come out of the shadows so-to-speak, their communities that they are living in now are going to be REDESIGNATED as ‘Receiving Communities’. And what this task force is designed to do is to create a ‘welcoming feeling’ among these Receiving Communities’ to bring in these ‘immigrants’, bring them out in the open, but the Receiving Communities will then soon morph into what was established as an ‘emerging immigrant community’. And to do that what they said was that we need to start looking at the ‘immigrant’ as a ‘seedling’, and the ‘seedling’ could grow and the ‘seedling’ needs to be in fertile soil.

ML: Okay let’s hold on, we got the ‘seedling’, the fertile soil in these ‘new communities’. Good Lord this sounds like Plato’s Republic. It sounds like Marxism. It sounds like Mao’s China.

[commerical break]

ML: So Sue, we have these special little communities, these ‘seedlings’ and fertilizer and then what?

SP: Well eventually the ‘seedlings’ will take over the host and the immigrants will come out of the shadows and what I got from the meetings was that they would be pushing the citizens into the shadows. They would be taking over the country, in fact one of the members of the Task Force actually said that ‘We would be developing a country WITHIN a country’. There was a couple of buzz words that were really disturbing to hear, that was one of them. One was from the White House Spokesman said that “Immigrants need to be made aware of the benefits they are entitled to” which led to another comment saying that this group that Obama is going to pardon or give Amnesty to, would not be interested in assimilating, they would NAVIGATE NOT ASSIMILATE. And go into…

ML: Okay stop there, that is very very important. So these are officials in the White House talking about people not assimilating but ‘navigating’. And you know Sue, this is, this plays right into what Obama was saying and I played a clip of that, where he’s – he’s…again he’s not talking about assimilation either. He’s actually talking almost – though he doesn’t use the word about CONQUERING. Did you get that impression?

SP: Oh yes. Especially when it became very clear that the ‘Receiving Communities’ would be morphing into the ‘Emergent Immigrant Communities’. And he also, there was also a couple of things that were very disturbing. One was that as soon as this decision is pushed through, these ‘immigrants’ need to be treated as refugees. They need to be given cash; they need medical care; they need to use a credit card to pay for any documents that they need. And also we need to convince state and local governments to cut these people no interest loans, with taxpayer dollars so they can then pay for their papers, as if we were funding our own destruction here.

ML: This is amazing. And what amazes me Sue is how this is progressed, how advanced the strategy is. Obviously it has been in the works for years and years. It’s just incredible. I mean… and if you hand’t been in on this phone call we wouldn’t even know about this.

SP: No, you wouldn’t. It was a series of three calls, and Mark also – they said there was going to be a great deal of ‘older immigrants’ in this batch, and that we needed to make sure that the ‘Receiving Communities’ knew that the older or elderly unskilled that can contribute to these ‘Receiving Communities’ and that the government should understand that immigrants need to “age successfully”… “Immigrants in successful aging” and we need to get them into Social Security as soon as possible, so they can “Age Successfully” within their country within a country.

ML: This is unbelievable what is going on inside this country, inside the gates of the White House without any authority, without any knowledge of the American People. I feel like this is a completely surreptitious government. I feel like we’re the one’s in the shadows. I feel like we’re the ones being cut out of the information flow.

Like I said this is no Republic. I don’t know what the hell this is. Now Sue Paine via WCBM…

SP: Well now…

ML: Hold on now, are you posting this information anywhere?

SP: Uhmm no I haven’t done it, the WCBM program I would get Pat McDonough, Mark is a Godsend to the State of Maryland. He is the guy who…

ML: I know but Sue, I am trying to find out if people can get this information. They are going to be contacting us…. are you going to post anything?

SP: I have not posted anything. If they want to contact me…..

ML: No, no no… slow down now. If you do post something you will let us know.

SP: Oh yeah….

ML: I don’t want 300,000 people trying to contact you. It would be much better if you guys post some information that you just told me so we can send people to a link.

SP: Yes I agree with you. And also Mark one more thing in closing, I just want to say that what is scary about this vote that is going on right now about the Homeland Security (DHS) and funding or defunding Obama’s Executive Order is that they spoke in this call Mark about their willingness to “LEVERAGE FEDERAL FUNDS” , and what I got from that was, if this thing goes through and they fund Homeland Security (DHS), then all these Cabinet offices would be willing to just leverage their funds.

ML: Yeah, it’s very important that you and Pat McDonough write this up, get it up on a website at WCBM and then you’ll let Mr. Producer know and we will link to it. Can you try and do that?

SP: Yeah, I’ll do that and try to get something to Richard, and I really appreciate you giving us the time to educate the citizens because this is an insidious thing Mark.

ML: Oh, it’s stunning, Your information is crucial. I never heard of all this before. All right Sue, give my best to all my brothers and sisters at WCBM and my buddy Tom Marr.

SP: I will and thank you again Mark. Bless your heart.

ML: Allright, God bless you. Wow, do you believe this? We shouldn’t be surprised. It’s not a question of being surprised, it’s a question of being stunned… at just how extensive these activities are. Just how pervasive they are. Going on in the shadows. This isn’t our government. I don’t know what the hell this is. The radicals are in control. Well, there you go.

Transcript End.

H/T Fred for uploading this call from the audio rewind here:

UPDATE: Sue Payne has posted key points of this information to WCBM’s site here.

Corresponding the terms Sue Paine used in that call are confirmed right here From the WH.gov site itself:

Presidential Memorandum — Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees
    There is established a White House Task Force on New Americans (Task Force) to develop a coordinated Federal strategy to better integrate new Americans into communities and support State and local efforts to do the same.

Sec. 2. Mission and Function of the Task Force. (a) The Task Force shall, consistent with applicable law, work across executive departments and agencies to:

(i) review the policies and programs of all relevant executive departments and agencies to ensure they are responsive to the needs of new Americans and the receiving communities in which they reside, and identify ways in which such programs can be used to increase meaningful engagement between new Americans and the receiving community;

(ii) identify and disseminate best practices at the State and local level;

(iii) provide technical assistance, training, or other support to existing Federal grantees to increase their coordination and capacity to improve long-term integration and foster welcoming community climates;

(iv) collect and disseminate immigrant integration data, policies, and programs that affect numerous executive departments and agencies, as well as State and local governments and nongovernmental actors;

(v) conduct outreach to representatives of nonprofit organizations, State and local government agencies, elected officials, and other interested persons that can assist with the Task Force’s development of recommendations;

(vi) work with Federal, State, and local entities to measure and strengthen equitable access to services and programs for new Americans, consistent with applicable law; and

(vii) share information with and communicate to the American public regarding the benefits that result from integrating new Americans into communities.

Then there is this link of EXTENSIVE information provided by a fellow from Mark Levin’s Facebook site:

There Is No Executive Order! For Amnesty — It Is Far Worse
    Translation of Obama’s comments on his ‘executive actions’ on Amnesty: “Even though the United States lets in more legal immigrants per year than almost all the rest of the countries in the world added up…we are going to accelerate the process.” In the second memorandum, “Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees,”7Obama provides an overview of the plan to accelerate legal immigration and to naturalize over 13 million Legal Permanent Residents before the 2016 Presidential election.

From the presidential memorandum signed in Las Vegas:

Section 1.White House Task Force on New Americans

(a) There is established a White House Task Force on New Americans (Task Force) to develop a coordinated Federal strategy to better integrate new Americans into communities and support State and local efforts to do the same. It shall be co-chaired by the Director of the Domestic Policy Council and Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees.

The Director of the Domestic Policy Council is Cecilia Munoz, the former Executive Vice President of La Raza,8 the well-known pro-illegal alien organization.9 Working with the Co-Chairs will be a Task Force of sixteen separate federal bureaucracies.

There is no amnesty of illegal aliens. What the Obama Administration is doing is worse than an “Executive Order on Amnesty.”

https://swordattheready.wordpress.co...xpayer-monies/

his information has been compiled from Sue Payne, a contributor to WCBM 680 and a Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show
    Listen to Sue Payne Interviewed on the Mark Levin Show (2/26/15)

http://www.wcbm.com/upload/marklevinsuepayne.mp3

On November 21, 2014 the Task Force on New Americans was formed.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...-fully-integra

Task Force began meeting until Jan – Feb 2015, when a series of three (3) listening sessions was conducted to gather information for the preparation of a report due to the president by March 2015.
    During the three listening sessions, it was disclosed that representatives of the white house and all cabinet members as well as immigrant groups would share information to be included in the report.
    Some of the information exchanged was:

Immigrants should be viewed as seedlings to be planted in fertile soil to grow. The fertile soil was equated to the “receiving communities” which would be those communities the illegal aliens are now living in, but once out of the shadows, these communities become welcoming or receiving communities.

Others commented that these same communities would be viewed as “emergent immigrant communities”

As a listener on the call, it was easy to logically see how these communities would welcome immigrants out of the shadows, but also, it could be construed that the host community members might well be relegated into the shadows. In essence, the seedlings consume the host and what was once the original community is transformed.

One comment cautioned against assuming these “New Americans” would want to assimilate. The interest was in navigation, not assimilation, and the navigation was through the system, focused on benefits.

Another commented that not all the New Americans would want work permits; rather many of the immigrant women wanted to be home with their children and not work, provided taxpayer benefits are secured for them and their children.

Another suggestion indicated that the Task Force consider these New Americans as refugees or asylum seekers, and as such considered for cash, medical, educational, and housing benefits.

This wave of New Americans will include many elderly and these older and unskilled immigrants need help to age successfully, i.e. getting into social security benefits as soon as possible.

In closing, there was a suggestion that another Executive Order declaring Thanksgiving be renamed Celebrate Immigrants Day.

Ted Hayes, tedhayes@tedhayes.us, the founder of America’s Black Shield also listened to the three calls as well as Sue Payne from Rally for America.

Judicial Watch has begun an investigation into the Task Force on New Americans and additional information will be forthcoming from Del. Pat McDonough (patmcdee@comcast.net)

WCBM will post updates as we receive them on wcbm.com.

http://www.wcbm.com/includes/news_it...id=1&id=478861

We cannot be civil with the foreign enemy any longer. Procrastination these past 25 years have only redoubled our problem several times. And it is about to be redoubled again. Lets not centime to be pawns and fools. My child cannot be saved, maybe we may be in time to save yours!

I think I said something last election in '14 about getting that one right. The evidence is mounting that we did not.

This is amazing. It's what we've always known was going on. It's incredible that Sue Payne and Ted Hayes both were on the calls by mistake. What a divine intervention. Okay, this confirms what must be done. We must require that Congress pass a 10 year moratorium on all new immigration. Congress sets the limits annually. So from here on we need a simple resolution that states the following:

"Due to recent events, the status of American employment, education, health care and poverty in the United States, and a high level of national debt, it is hereby resolved this ____ day of ____ in the year ______ by this 114th Congress of the United States, effective today, there will be a moratorium on additional immigration into the US for the next 10 years. In accordance herewith, issuance of green cards, work visas, guest worker permits, temporary work authorizations, visa renewals or extensions or any other document, record or affidavit that would otherwise admit an immigrant of any type for any purpose into the United States is hereby prohibited. Furthermore, there will be no admissions of refugees, asylum seekers, illegal aliens and non-citizen unaccompanied children into the United States. This does not pertain to short-term non-work tourist, business or student visas, but work visas often associated with these visas are prohibited for the term of this resolution and any extension thereof."

Also, pass Trey Gowdy's bill and authorize the states and local law enforcement to enforce US immigration law, Lamar Smith's bill E-Verify bill, John Chaffetz's catch and release bill, and Steve King's bill that ends automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens.

Solutions are simple when you actually want to solve a problem.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-02-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy is right about solutions being simple. The requirement usually to just be honest. OMG, did I just question the integrity of those in Washington. Gosh, I was truly being honest. Those in Washington should try it. You do not need a staff to do "cover up" explanations when you are honest!

This important news has been included in today's national press release....

Congress Asked for Resolution Backing Calls for Federal Employees to Thwart Obama
    http://www.alipac.us/congress-asked-...rt-obama-3530/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama Legitimizes Illegal Immigration With A New American Task Force
    by Sara Noble • November 21, 2014

In order to entrench the new unconstitutional mandate on illegal immigration, Barack Obama has formed a New American Task Force to integrate the “temporarily” illegal aliens into our society.

He didn’t let any grass grow under his feet.

In a release on the White House website, it said that the “President is creating a White House Task Force on New Americans to create a federal strategy on immigrant integration”. You can be sure that it won’t be to assimilate them into a Republic. It will likely be used to organize the masses in a way that will increase illegal immigration.

The open borders proponents like Luis Guitiérrez have said that they earned this legalization because they fought for it. They are now a protected class. They are the entitled. Activist journalist Jorge Ramos of Univision believes Obama owes it to them, presumably because we won and bought land from Mexico in 1848.

He hopes to make New Americans into another group that hates Republicans.

All roads lead to a one party system under far-left Democrats.

He will streamline the court process to hasten legalization of New Americans. He noted that he has been sending the DOJ officials down to the border – the one he wouldn’t visit – to redirect law enforcements’ resources and directives in a way that will hasten legalization and end deportation.

Any New American who has a family will get to stay no doubt.

Another news release/alleged fact sheet issued Friday lists the White House’s perceived “economic benefits of fixing our broken immigration system”.

One of his “facts” is that the tax revenue from the illegals will boost the economy and increase wages for all. Who believes that?

More than 57% of illegal immigrants collect welfare benefits and most work off the books. He isn’t bringing in people who are educated who could boost the economy. The people he is legalizing are uneducated and don’t speak the language. It will take generations for them to catch up and, until then, they will need a lot of help.

They will also take jobs from the poor in this country who are citizens.

Obama’s Council of Economic Advisers came up with some very optimistic predictions. They wouldn’t dare do otherwise. The council is as dishonest as he is.

It’s foofoo dust.
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...an-task-force/

Fundamental Transformation of America: Getting rid of the country that exists, replacing it with a foreign new one
    EXPOSED: The Planned Subjugation of America’s Population

Author
    By Judi McLeod March 2, 2015

The actual blueprint of the method of the madness of the Obama regime has been laid bare in White House plans to develop “A Country Within A country” of 15 Million “New Americans”, a story brought to light by Mark Levin’s interview with Susan Payne.

“Citizens Will Be Cast Into the Shadows”, warns Susan Payne, a contributor to WCBM, Baltimore and Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show. (Independent Sentinel, February 28, 2015)

Citizens about to be cast into the shadows is only courtesy of the natural order when the current administration in D.C. operates not on the way its own unsuspecting citizens presume, but on a long term in place, carefully mounted ‘Shadow Government’.

It was the ‘Shadow Government’ that built its own “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as the military”; a Shadow Government that gives us a false image as Barack Obama as president when ‘Shadow Woman’ Valerie Jarrett, for whom not a single vote was cast, is running the show.

Shocking as it all is, it’s really the uninterrupted cunning of Marxism at work to supplant the people of an entire country.

And now we have more to worry about than Obama’s own military advancing from the shadows while the original one has been gutted to an almost unrecognizable state, or dozens of czars having been put in place as far back as 2009—because the regime is now boldly working on supplanting the American population.

Thank Heavens for Mark Levin, who drags things out of the shadows into the antiseptic sunshine more than anyone on the patriot scene today.

Republicans and Democrats in the White House are not legalizing 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants for the sake of altruism. Frankensteins in the lab, they are working on the QT to build a “country within a country”.

Natural born Americans they have already had mainstream media-smeared as bible thumpers, bigots and racists, will be subjugated in every way by government-cosseted “New Americans”.

Straight from the proverbial horse’s mouth comes Levin’s interview with Susan Payne joining all the dots from the ongoing scheme guaranteed to deliver Obama’s promised Fundamental Transformation of America.

“Susan Payne is a contributor to WCBM, Baltimore and Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show. (Independent Sentinel)

“Unbeknownst to the Obama officials, Ms. Payne was invited to listen in on conference calls at an immigration rally. Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, and 16 members of the White House cabinet were on the first call. White House officials were on all three calls. What Ms. Payne learned needs to be immediately shared with Congress and the public.

“It should be noted that Ted Hayes, founder of America’s Black Shield, also listened in on these calls.

“The “Task Force of New Americans” and the “Receiving Communities” are part of a plan by the Obama administration to develop a “country within a country” which will eventually form a new, and instantly fundamentally transformed United States.

“The conference calls and meetings surrounding the task force made it clear Barack Obama is planning to legalize and protect 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants who will then be moved onto citizenship.

“When these “new Americans” come out of the shadows, the communities in which they’ve been placed will be designated as “receiving communities.”

“The “new Americans” are considered “seedlings” by the White House and the “receiving communities” are the “fertile ground” to nurture them, according to comments made during the meetings.

“Citizens will then be pushed into the shadows as the “New Americans” come out of the shadows.

“One member of the task force said they will be forming a “country within a country”.

“At the meetings, it was said that “immigrants need to be aware of benefits they are entitled to”.

“The participants in the meeting also discussed the fact that these immigrants would not be interested in assimilating. They would “navigate not assimilate”.

“Obama’s plan is to treat the “new Americans” as refugees as soon as amnesty is pushed through.

“Refugees are given an allowance, housing, food, medical care, education, and an immediate pathway to citizenship.

“The meeting participants also discussed the need to convince state and local officials to give no interest loans to the “refugees.” This way we can fund our own destruction.

“All this information was available in November, only the goals were not so clearly stated.

“It’s not just those who receive amnesty, it’s all the immigrants he is transporting from the Middle East, Africa, Haiti and so on.

“He has tied the hands of Border Patrol and ICE. He has opened our borders and refuses to vet those who get through.

“President Obama often rules by memos and he did so in the case of the task force and receiving communities. On November 21, 2014, he issued the Presidential Memorandum — Creating “Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees for the purpose of creating welcoming communities and fully integrating immigrants and refugees.

“It was established at the same time as his task force and its entire purpose was to provide entitlements for “new Americans.”

“We mustn’t forget that the Obama administration hand selected neighborhoods that would take illegal immigrants, most noticeably this past summer when he flew them all over the country and wouldn’t tell anyone where they were. They were not only children, there were many more adults.

“Cecilia Munoz, who was in on the conference call, is tied to LaRaza and it is LaRaza and other radical open borders groups who are behind forcing illegal immigrants onto neighborhoods and then treating them like a protected class.

“A HUD rule passed in July 2013 was reversed by a U.S. District Court but it does look like the plan to develop “receiving communities.”

“Judge Richard Leon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia reversed it because he objected to the department overstepping its powers to legislate and deliver outcomes never intended by Congress.

“Reversed or not, it shows where the administration is going.

“The rule by Obama’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) would allow the government to infringe on the rights of one group to benefit another group in a “protected class”.

“HUD “published the regulation pursuant to the Fair Housing Act that defines discrimination as actions or policies that while neutral and nondiscriminatory in their intent have a disparate impact, shown through statistics, on a group of persons defined in terms of race (and other protected groups)”, according to the Weekly Standard.

“The rule would give the government the power to redistribute illegal immigrants, drug addicts, criminals, everyone who fits into a “protected class” according to the government’s definition throughout every neighborhood in the country and do it according to racial quotas.

“The rule ties government zoning rules to HUD grants and it opens communities up to lawsuits if they refuse their quota.

“It transforms neutral policies and actions into racism.

“The federal government – HUD – would influence zoning laws by providing set standards, guidelines, and goals to “measure” and “assess” how well a community is meeting its Fair Housing obligations. It works in conjunction with Obama’s neighborhood mapping and his ultimate goal of redistributing all the resources in every neighborhood in the United States.

“The Supreme Court will weigh in on this issue soon. Whether the Fair Housing Act supports disparate impact claims is currently pending on writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court in “Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs v. The Inclusive Communities Project, Inc., Case No. 13-1371.

“It won’t matter, Obama is forcing illegal immigrants on neighborhoods throughout the country with or without this rule.

“Barack Obama and his administration appear to be social engineering us into a new America.”

Link to WCBM

Ironically, Obama wasn’t worried about any results from the landslide midterm elections returning power to the Republicans. Before the month after Nov. 4 elections was out, his spite had already been made manifest in a fait accompli nobody would be able to stop.

Most shocking of all, Obama’s “seedlings” in his new “country within a country” are not just down-on-their-luck innocents from poverty-stricken third world countries, or children looking to reunite with parents already in the U.S., they include the same Islamic terrorists Obama refuses to identify by name.

God help America and the people of all countries who have depended on her for their safety for more than two centuries.

The Fundamental Transformation of America, now upon us, meant getting rid of the country that exists and replacing it with a foreign new one.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/70143