Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have always read that Paul/Tancredo were very close friends. Tancredo never once mentioned Hunter's name for reasons I don't know. He had several opportunities, but did not.

And I have read numerous articles regarding Paul and he is a man of the law. They HATE him in Washington and call him Doctor NO because he does not play with the big corporate interests. If it is not constitutional, he says NO. He stated in the debate that illegal immigration is just what is means, illegal and he will stop it.

Sorry guys, but Paul is the only honest candidate I see running in either party, outside of Tancredo. The two talk from the heart and neither will be effected by corporate interests. They are two true champions of the US.

The last thing we need is another Council of Foreign Relations liar like our current President. If you don't believe in 50% of Ron Paul says, at least understand he is not a damn liar like all the other candidates.

This country cannot handle another liar preaching from the pulpit with his fake theology degree; as thousands more invade this country as we sleep.

MW
    Lynne wrote:

That's great to hear. MW, thanks for posting that.
    You're very welcome, Lynne.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was a strong Tancredo supporter. I am sad that he has dropped his bid for president.

Duncan Hunter was my number 2 choice. He will now be receiving my donations. Thank God I was smart and only donated minimally to Tanc and Paul (grand total = $37). Now I can use the rest of my donation limit to support someone who actually supplies results and won't quit on me.

DUNCAN HUNTER '08!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Sorry guys, but Paul is the only honest candidate I see running in either party, outside of Tancredo. The two talk from the heart and neither will be effected by corporate interests. They are two true champions of the US.
    Are you saying Hunter is dishonest and that he isn't a champion of the U.S.? Perhaps a little more research is in order.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tancredo had my support and I do understand his decision to withdraw from the race. He always said it was a 'long shot'. Yet he took the chance and forced rival candidates and apathetic Americans to take notice of the negative impact of illegal immigration. I thank Tom Tancredo for what he has done for each of us. I believe he is a truly good man who didn't let nearly 10 years in Washington sully his character.

I will now throw my support behind Duncan Hunter- another long shot candidate. We will see what happens.

Mitt Romney? I just don't know. I suppose he's the only other candidate I would consider should Hunter leave the race before the primaries. Before getting my vote I would have to hear Romney say "If you're an illegal alien, PACK YOUR BAGS- you're leaving the U.S."

I would give anything if Duncan Hunter could be elected, but I don't think it is going to happen short of a miracle!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Tancredo had my support and I do understand his decision to withdraw from the race. He always said it was a 'long shot'. Yet he took the chance and forced rival candidates and apathetic Americans to take notice of the negative impact of illegal immigration. I thank Tom Tancredo for what he has done for each of us. I believe he is a truly good man who didn't let nearly 10 years in Washington sully his character.

I will now throw my support behind Duncan Hunter- another long shot candidate. We will see what happens.

Mitt Romney? I just don't know. I suppose he's the only other candidate I would consider should Hunter leave the race before the primaries. Before getting my vote I would have to hear Romney say "If you're an illegal alien, PACK YOUR BAGS- you're leaving the U.S."
    "Before getting my vote I would have to hear Romney say "If you're an illegal alien, PACK YOUR BAGS- you're leaving the U.S"

Hunter never said this!!! If he did, can you post the article??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    ["Before getting my vote I would have to hear Romney say "If you're an illegal alien, PACK YOUR BAGS- you're leaving the U.S"

He has.......Just used different terminology
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    ["Before getting my vote I would have to hear Romney say "If you're an illegal alien, PACK YOUR BAGS- you're leaving the U.S"

He has.......Just used different terminology
    Can I see it??? As I have heard Hunter numerous times saying to build the fence, but NOT once have I heard him say that the illegals will pack their bags and head South.

Being that so many people claim that he said this and Romney did not, I would like to see it.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

THIS IS WHAT HUNTER SAID ABOUT AMNESTY ON HIS SITE.

IT'S NOT VERY CLEAR ON WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE ALREADY HERE. DO THEY TOUCHBACK? DO THEY PAY FINES? HE DOESN'T MENTION CUTTING OFF BENEFITS AND USING ATTRITION.

Amnesty

Congressman Hunter has a 27 year record of fighting illegal immigration and promoting border security. As a member of Congress with a Southwest border district heavily impacted by the effects of illegal immigration, Rep. Hunter has steadfastly opposed amnesty proposals, including voting against the 1986 amnesty law, while tirelessly working to strengthen border security. Amnesty is not the answer. In fact, it encourages a whole new wave of illegal immigrants who seek to catch the next amnesty.

America has one of the most generous immigration policies in the world. It is unacceptable that we allow millions of people to sneak in the back door of our country when the front door is available. We have tried amnesty and it does not work. We must enforce and, as necessary, tighten our immigration laws and secure our border–it is a matter of national security.

http://www.gohunter08.com/inner.asp?z=4

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast