Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you know there was a big amnesty in 2002? Ron voted FOR it.

Ron Paul’s Immigration Record

Paul’s Immigration Voting Record & Report Card on the NumbersUSA website:

(1) Paul consistently voted every year since 1999 against putting the military on the border:

2006: H. Amdt. 206 to H.R. 1815 2004: Goode Amendment to H.R. 4200 2003: Goode Amendment to H.R. 1588 2002: H. Amdt. 479 to H.R. 4546 2001: Traficant amendment to HR 2586 2000: Traficant amendment to H.R.4205 1999: Trafficant Amendment to H.R. 1401.

(2) Paul voted in 1997, 2001( H.R. 1885) and 2002 (H RES 365) to grant, extend or continue Section 245-i amnesties for illegal aliens.

(3) Paul voted NO on extending the voluntary Basic Pilot Workplace Verification Program (H.R. 2359),

(4) Paul voted NO on the border fence in 2005 (Hunter Amendment to HR 4437 - “Enforcement Onlyâ€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    It is obvious that I am NOT as knowledgeable in all of this as many of you... but I am trying to sift through everything I can to make the right choice. This is probably going to be the most important election in the history of the United States... since this one will either SAVE our Country or it won't! So, I am NOT trying to step on any toes here ... just trying to figure out WHO to GIVE MY VOTE to.

... but what I feel like I am hearing is that Romney is a candidate that is capable of winning... unlike Hunter or Paul... and sadly Tancredo is gone.
    I would prefer AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE...and I am hoping for a miracle that someone like Lou Dobbs ... if not Lou himself, will run!
    If not... the supporting Romney because he is the most electable... the question I am asking myself... is are we still PLAYING THEIR GAME... are they FORCING US TO PLAY THEIR GAME by basically playing our hand for us with THE ONLY ELECTABLE CHOICE??? I am just asking... I AM STILL SEEKING!!!! Maybe he is the right one... maybe not. I'm STILL SEEKING!!!!
    Lou Dobbs rallied the troops to BECOME INDEPENDENTS... and millions of us have.......... but why???? If we are still playing the same game??? I am thoughly CONFUSED!!!!!!

JAK,
    I am like you, I believe Lou Dobbs knows something or he would not be working so hard to get people to register independant, there is or has to be something to it, but, they are not going to come out until after the primarys.

The best thing to do is to sift through all the imformation and decide what your prioritys are and in what order, most of us illegal immigration is #1 then their is the war...do you think it should be ended or should we stay and keep fighting, different canidates have different views, There is the economy,etc..

There is no way any of us will agree with each other or all the canidates 100% we need to respect each others choices and priorities because our views are different on each subject.

We have come to the conclusion that, Hunter, Paul, Romney or Thompson so far are the only viable canidates, two of them are on the bottom of my list and I would only vote for them as a last resort. But the choice is yours just read and decide what you like or don't like in each one of them, then you will be able to decide who you feel is right, after all you did good picking Tancredo he is a great American. It is a shame he could not go all the way.

Don't compromise your principles and vote for someone just because they have a chance to win. it helps if they do but it should not be the only reason. I think I know who I will vote for in the primarys but am still learning things about them all also...I really feel an independant will come forward.
    And Good luck it is tough!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Thanks guys/gals... I hope an INDEPENDENT does come forward!!! We need someone who is LOOKING OUT FOR AMERICANS... and truthfully I am not comfortable with the remaining candidates... maybe Hunter... but I want him SHOUTING to enforce OUR CURRENT immigration laws.

I prefer an INDEPENDENT... we will just have to wait and see.

There are many important issues and the War is a top one, but ... if we don't find a candidate who will be true to stopping this CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION......we are going to lose our country!!! The rest won't matter!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is obvious that I am NOT as knowledgeable in all of this as many of you... but I am trying to sift through everything I can to make the right choice. This is probably going to be the most important election in the history of the United States... since this one will either SAVE our Country or it won't! So, I am NOT trying to step on any toes here ... just trying to figure out WHO to GIVE MY VOTE to.

... but what I feel like I am hearing is that Romney is a candidate that is capable of winning... unlike Hunter or Paul... and sadly Tancredo is gone.
    I would prefer AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE...and I am hoping for a miracle that someone like Lou Dobbs ... if not Lou himself, will run!
    If not... the supporting Romney because he is the most electable... the question I am asking myself... is are we still PLAYING THEIR GAME... are they FORCING US TO PLAY THEIR GAME by basically playing our hand for us with THE ONLY ELECTABLE CHOICE??? I am just asking... I AM STILL SEEKING!!!! Maybe he is the right one... maybe not. I'm STILL SEEKING!!!!
    Lou Dobbs rallied the troops to BECOME INDEPENDENTS... and millions of us have.......... but why???? If we are still playing the same game??? I am thoughly CONFUSED!!!!!!
    I feel your pain Jax, believe me. I'm ready to tear my hair out trying so hard to find somebody as good as Hunter - I just can't do it. He is the best. I agree that Mitt looks electable, and we may end up having to support him, but he is not half as principled as Hunter. I hate this.
    Then Dobbs is telling his audience to register Independent and I can't for the life of me figure out why he's doing that. Third party candidates just screw things up. So I've been running in circles and have come back home to Hunter. Hope that helps, at least you know you're not alone.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    [Then Dobbs is telling his audience to register Independent and I can't for the life of me figure out why he's doing that. Third party candidates just screw things up.
    Actually, it has been the Republicans and the Democrats that have been screwing things up. This country needs a Third Party badly, as both parties are bought by global corporatists. I would love for Duncan Hunter to win, and I will vote for him in the primary. The problem is, that he probably will not win and we are stuck with globalist A vs. globalist B. That is why Lou is promoting people to register Indy, and is promoting a Third Party/Independent run.

If Hunter loses, I have completely had it with the Republican Party. They have duped me long enough. Voting for their corporate selected candidate is enabling the corrupt system to stay in place. I will no longer do it. If its not Duncan, its Third Party all the way for me.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I just signed up on the Hunter site.

He has always been my second choice.

He has been working diligently to secure the borders.

http://gohunter08.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Hunter is far and away the best man to be president. Huckabee came from nowhere to the level he's at now, we can hope that Hunter will also.
    He is just so obviously better than the rest I wish our clueless electorate would wake up.
    The last time they gave polling numbers, he was at 1%.

Tom was at about 5 or 6%
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    [As for Duncan Hunter's amnesty position, here's something from his campaign website www.gohunter08.com

Here is more from the Hunter site:

One of the strongest draws to the United States for illegal immigrants is our economy and enticing job market. It is critical that we remove this incentive for illegal migrants. As a result, Rep. Hunter has cosponsored H.R. 19, which would require the Department of Homeland Security to implement a nationwide employment verification system. Employers need to have an easy, reliable and efficient system to verify an employee’s status and there must be real consequences imposed on employers who willfully break the law and employ illegal immigrants.
    Attrition.....

All signs point to pack your bags, and get the hell out of our country!!
    This is a major difference between RP and Hunter - consequences on employeers which RP will not do
    Plus, he voted NO on the fence, increased security and BP Agents on the border. All was part of Hunter's fence bill!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I really like Duncan Hunter, but he will probably end up withdrawing and throwing his support behind another candidate, just like Tancredo, who endorsed Romney.

It's a real shame that the honest, capable candidates cannot get traction because of the MSM.
    Yep, you are right!!

However, if we can get someone decent in the White House----plus clean house in Congress-----we can push for a lot of changes!!

It will ALWAYS be important to remain an Independent----as the candidates know that they cannot bank on getting your vote----they have to work for it!!!! They then realize, not only are they competing with other candidates in their own party, they are competing with ALL candidates from both parties!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast