Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Can't I Ever Find

I need help and I bet the other newbies do too. We need a sticky with all of the Senators phone numbers so we can quickly go there and get the numbers depending on our focus for the day.

I've printed the lists but the font is so small I can't read them. Is there anyway you can list the Senators and their numbers and put them in a sticky at the top of General Discussion or Announcements. We can go from there.

Thanks

Gogo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, can someone quickly post the 64 deaf, dumb and blind senators with their phone numbers and fax numbers?

Thanks !!

There's all kinds of list of how they voted but even those are hard to find later. Maybe we need a VOTE and Information Room.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vic

Mark Pryor(AR-D) voted no first time and voted yes yesterday. I believe he can be turned around.
    Arkansas toll free 877-259-9602
    D. C. office 202-224-2353
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Thanks vic

I also want to call all the Hall of Heroes but yikes I can't find the numbers

April
    Gogo, here is the link to the sticky with all the call info on it. It located at the top of the general discussion forum. It also has many helpful links on it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

It is also listed under "Discussion Groups", ALIPAC Activism and FOCUS Campaign, House and Senate Call/fax/email info. Maybe you can just bookmark or add that page to your "Favorites" on your web browser window after you go there for quick access next time. Here's the link:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35732

Thanks April:

I can see why I don't see it. It says "Daily Activity" I pass that over if I think the date is old.

Thanks Tired. I've bookmarked them. You can imagine if I've been here for a few weeks and I'm having trouble, other newbies will too.