Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Huckabee wanted tuition breaks for illegal aliens in Arkansas. He was big on making Arkansas a "santurary state".

You might as well throw your support behind Obama, Hillary or McCain. Its your choice. All 3 have the same goal. OPEN BORDERS.
    Great idea.........Lets all list one reason.

Here's mine.........Huckabee fought to have a Mexican consulate placed near Hope-----so that the business owners in that area could have a constant flow of cheap labor by illegals-----and take away jobs/opportunities from US citizens.

I've given this alot of thought over the past couple of days since Romney suspended his campaign.

Yes, Huckabee signed the NumbersUSA and Jeff Sessions' No Amnesty pledges (which I give him credit for), but just a very short while ago, he said IAs would leave and come back in a matter of days (i.e., touchback amnesty) AND he was pandering to LaRaza calling those of us who believe in the rule of law names.

And he has a poor record as governor in these matters (not to mention a record of increasing taxes).

And, I don't like the way he has conducted himself during this campaign with his attacks on Romney (Mormon comments etc.) and teaming up with McCain to knock Romney out of the race.

But overall the point is moot because McCain will be the GOP nominee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by RJHawkins
    Could it be that 'justonehero' is another pseudonym for Jim Gilchrist?

WELCOME TO ALIPAC JUSTONEHERO AND RJHAWKINS

Now RJ, be nice, I think Justonehero is simply a little uninformed. It appears he/she has been listening to the Main Stream Media. A little bit of time here, and justone will be up on what is REALLY going on.
    I agree. Don't jump to conclusions about a new poster. For goodness sake.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is more important to judge a person on his past, which is a fairly good predictor of future behavior, especially when he doesn't acknowledge it or say he was wrong. During the Tyson raids, Hucklebee said the feds had no right to come into "his state" to arrest employees. He should have been demanding that they arrest the employers as well.

Twice during the debates he mentioned his divinity degree, which he does not have. If you would lie about that . . .

Now RJ, be nice, I think Justonehero is simply a little uninformed. It appears he/she has been listening to the Main Stream Media. A little bit of time here, and justone will be up on what is REALLY going on.
    I'm sorry, I had just read the post from William about JG's fund-begging e-mail and was remembering when he posted here after his endorsement of Huckleberry.

I apologize, justonehero, I was out of line.

I'm sorry, I had just read the post from William about JG's fund-begging e-mail and was remembering when he posted here after his endorsement of Huckleberry.

I apologize, justonehero, I was out of line.
    AW I like that !

xyz
    I might vote for Huckabee but I don't trust him on many issues..
    His philosophy is overly tilted to "open borders for Jesus" and taxes as tithes..

Just don't trust that ...

(post amended after GoGo pointed out my original inference was incorrect. I had stated that Huckabee's philosophy was the stance of evangelicals and it may or may not be but the argument is not suited to this forum)

I'm an Evangelical and your analyst of them is waaaaaaaaay off.

That might be Huckabee's private doctrine but it isn't Evangelical. Huckabee doesn't even stand by scripture that a pastor should stand by. Romans 13:1-5 is violated by him in most he does about illegal immigratiion.

xyz
    Point Taken GoGo..
    I have amended the post to better reflect what I meant to say..

I would vote for Huckabee if he were the nominee

Huckster has a terrible record when it comes to illegal immigration. Here's just one of many examples:

Guess what he called Arkansas state legislators who were crafting a bill that would have denied public benefits to illegal aliens?

"Racist" and "Un-Christian".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast