Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: Thanks and a word of caution.

First I want to thank all of you that stood should to shoulder with us today during our activation in defense of Lou Dobbs and the 1st Amendment in America.

We did a good job but it is clear that many of those here with us are rusty or not activating to the proper levels.

We are going to go at it again tomorrow because while the polling numbers are looking good for our side, we are not getting the penetration we need into the national consciousness.

The reason we are not getting the penetration we need is because to many of our supporters are not activating to proper levels.

So we need those of you that did the right thing today back on the ready line with us tomorrow.

We need those of you that stood by and watched others fight your battles today to step up to the plate.

I worked 16 hours today. Many others worked till their fingers were worn out, ears and eyes hurt.

If any of you dont know what this current fight means for our future as an organization, cause and nation then speak up now.

If any of you think that what we are asking you to do with a keyboard and phone is just to much for you to endure in defense of our freedoms and nation, then let's have that talk right here and now.

We are going back in hot tomorrow and It is my sincere hope that more of you will join those of us doing the heavy lifting on these operations.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully I was just one of many who stepped in to help Lou Dobbs, but didn't say anything about it....I don't always like to "toot my own horn". Thanks to everyone who stepped up to the plate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Hopefully I was just one of many who stepped in to help Lou Dobbs, but didn't say anything about it....I don't always like to "toot my own horn". Thanks to everyone who stepped up to the plate.

I hear that.

Personally, I just try and stay away from the forum when we're working on something huge like this.

I just find it too easy to be distracted by reading other things of interest so I've found it best to, except for occasionally peeking in for updates, stay away and focus on the task at hand.

But, I'm always busy right here off stage left

William - The first time I saw any of these posts about taking action today regarding Lou Dobbs was tonight Tues 8-4 about 11pm eastern, when I logged on to ALIPAC.

Maybe you are referring to people you knew were logged on to ALIPAC earlier today, who hadn't reported to you that they had taken action? Many of us are not able to log in multiple times throughout every day to check for action alerts. I try to log on at least once/day, but some might not even get on the computer every day. If you post a request for action, many of us will not likely even see it until later that night or the next day.

With all due respect, (which is a lot), I don't think that the lack of immediate action on the part of many ALIPACers is due to a lack of willingness or motivation to do our part.

Thank-you for the update, and I will try to do what I can now.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I got the email and went to work on it, but it was either my computer or being in Canada or the site itself... I could not get anything posted! I voted on the poll and sent out emails, then later got the longer list for emailings and re-sent my letters. I hope it did some good!

Just a note: when I could afford to go on vacation the first weeks of August were prime time for going away. Maybe some people are on vacation.

April
    LETS CONTINUE TO ROAR ON LOUS BEHALF!!!! TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-165543.html

We will revist ALIPAC training here folks.

When you are a Discussion Boards user at alipac we ask that you respond to our email alerts by visibily taking action.

This means you post that you are responding and then you file updates on your progress.

This allows us to know you are active and it encourages others to take action and follow your lead.

The amount of visible response was very low here yesterday and the amount of actual response was very low.

As you can see here where two trolls that watch all of you on this site took more actions than you did.

They followed me in instead of you and here are their results.

http://www.opposingviews.com/comments/s ... n-freedoms

W

ALIPAC Activist Training Announced
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-165656.html

April

Thanks for info, William. I do try to log on regularly. It is usually once/day.

But I am not getting e-mails from ALIPAC. I checked my ALIPAC Info Page, and my current e-mail address is there. Is that the one you have for me? If someone can check when they have time, that would be great. Thanks.

(My ALIPAC e-mail might be going to an old address, that I think will still accept mail, but I can't access it on this computer. Long story, which I don't exactly understand myself.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast