Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I spent 12 hours yesterday defending Lou Dobbs.......on blogs, by email and by making phone calls.

Today I sent the following email to democratic senators. Tomorrow I start with the representatives.

Senator:

Report your neighbors? Report people who disagree with Dumbama and the democrats? This is like the KGB of the old USSR. You are a disgrace even to those poor misguided sheeple who followed Dumbama's change mantra.

The latest ad attacking the GOP for "leading the pack," so to speak, is pure bullcrap. A few days ago, it was insurance and pharmaceutical companies that hired us to fight Dumbama's health care plan.

I registered as a democrat when I was 21 and remained so until 1990. At that time, I became so ashamed of democrats and their tactics, that I changed parties. I'm still ashamed of you.

We conservatives are apparently better educated then democrats which are made up of high school drop-outs, minorities and illegal aliens looking for cradle to grave care by the government at taxpayer expense. We actually READ the bill that you are attempting to FORCE on us.

How DARE you deny the truth of what this bill contains? How DARE you attack us for using our free speech to question the sheep-like democrats who are blindly following Dumbama?

It's time you start following the dictates of your constituents. And yes, you took an oath that covered EVERY citizen of this country, not just one district.

2010 is coming fast!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I spent 12 hours yesterday defending Lou Dobbs.......on blogs, by email and by making phone calls.

Today I sent the following email to democratic senators. Tomorrow I start with the representatives.

Senator:

Report your neighbors? Report people who disagree with Dumbama and the democrats? This is like the KGB of the old USSR. You are a disgrace even to those poor misguided sheeple who followed Dumbama's change mantra.

The latest ad attacking the GOP for "leading the pack," so to speak, is pure bullcrap. A few days ago, it was insurance and pharmaceutical companies that hired us to fight Dumbama's health care plan.

I registered as a democrat when I was 21 and remained so until 1990. At that time, I became so ashamed of democrats and their tactics, that I changed parties. I'm still ashamed of you.

We conservatives are apparently better educated then democrats which are made up of high school drop-outs, minorities and illegal aliens looking for cradle to grave care by the government at taxpayer expense. We actually READ the bill that you are attempting to FORCE on us.

How DARE you deny the truth of what this bill contains? How DARE you attack us for using our free speech to question the sheep-like democrats who are blindly following Dumbama?

It's time you start following the dictates of your constituents. And yes, you took an oath that covered EVERY citizen of this country, not just one district.

2010 is coming fast!!!!
    Bravo! Excellent
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another sign the ALIPACers here on the boards don't have it together like we used to....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-934862.html#934862
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CitizenJustice, I would refrain from name calling when you send out your e-mails. I feel your anger, but your e-mail was probably deleted as soon as they saw name calling. It defeats the purpose. I do understand though, the man is an idiot.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Not really, too many replies!!!!

I always do something for the Alerts... I always am signed in (do not know if thats good/bad). I will call or Email... I call Radio Talk shows and leave Posts on other sites that are with OUR FIGHT.
    Lately I have been called a "Teabagger", "Birther", "A COMMUNIST" and a Racist.
    I'm just a disabled American... Watching his Country go to Hell.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12