Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm too old to play these stupid word games, they are what they are no matter what you call them.
    I simply can't believe that these politicians are so childish
    I've been dealing with border crossers for thirty years and I still call them what I used to, mojados or wetbacks.
    Nappy and her crew can call me a heartless racist all they want but I'd like to see them explain that to my friends in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Will she get the Nobel Peace prize for this?
    It could happen we are in the twilight zone you know.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'm too old to play these stupid word games, they are what they are no matter what you call them.
    I simply can't believe that these politicians are so childish
    I've been dealing with border crossers for thirty years and I still call them what I used to, mojados or wetbacks.
    Nappy and her crew can call me a heartless racist all they want but I'd like to see them explain that to my friends in Mexico.
    You are right MD, it is all about word games and brainwashing techniques, they figure if they say it enough we will start to believe it and use the term, it worked on the swine flue thing now it is H1N1 when actually it is Mexican Swine Flu!!!

Re: Is this woman insane? Napolitano wants illegal aliens ca

[quote="butterbean"]Is this woman insane? Napolitano wants illegal aliens called “newly-arrived asylum seekersâ€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It's just gubberment as usual. If truth makes the masses uncomfortable and irritated, try New speak ala George Orwell. Pentagonese is also good, as when they appear before Congress, no one really knows what they are talking about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They will always be, no matter what Nappy says (to hell with her):

ILLEGAL ALIENS!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Repeat after me.....illegal aliens, illegal aliens, while clicking your heals together......soon, they will be all home.

Ah, don't we wish it was that easy. However, Janet forgets that she has too many AMERICANS fighting against her lame tactics and word twisting, that she just cannot change it with a few mere words.

Yeah, she'll probably get a Nobel Peace Prize for this one. Kind of like the public schools and their feel good efforts to give all the kids who just try hard an "A" for just doing their best (not necessarily knowing their work). It just does not work. Why reward anyone simply on their good thoughts, and not their actual work?

We have come to some new lows in this government.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I second the use of "Criminal"

I mean seriously, these people break our laws. Refuse to speak the language, steal from us (taxes they do not pay, and government programs they use) then they want us to say, "Oh well thats okay, Welcome to the USA." Forget that. They need to go home, or face criminal tresspassing charges. I would give them amnesty for a week or two, so they could pack and leave, but that is the extent of my amnesty.
    <div>We need a solution of peace.* Maybe we could just ask nicely for them to stop crossing the border.</div>

Re: I second the use of "Criminal"

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDayz
    I mean seriously, these people break our laws. Refuse to speak the language, steal from us (taxes they do not pay, and government programs they use) then they want us to say, "Oh well thats okay, Welcome to the USA." Forget that. They need to go home, or face criminal tresspassing charges. I would give them amnesty for a week or two, so they could pack and leave, but that is the extent of my amnesty.
    Welcome to ALIPAC, CrazyDayz. Glad to have you here.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    The think tanks are twisting the truth around and people fall for it , Thats the change and I hope it dies a fast death, Deport them and call the newly deported captors
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast