Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie, maybe Napolitano has a "real good deal" with Hyatt or Hilton hotels and resorts!!!

“newly-arrived asylum seekersâ€
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Asylum Seekers" Where's the evidence? These people are landholders, craftsmen, even professionals who calculate they can make a lot more money in the United States where they steal US jobs. It's not our responsibility that they have too many kids at home....and them migrate north and start a second family.

YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT FOR JANET!
    DHS Comment line: 202-282-8495

I just did!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The nut case can call them anything she wants but to sensible people they are "illegal aliens" and will remain "illegal aliens"....nice try Janet but it won't work.

Some are calling them " Americans" They think they can get away with it because they live on the American continient, but the whole world knows United States citizens are and have always been refered to as "Americans".

You can not fool "Americans" Janet, we are way to smart!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Simply John McCain in drag nothing more nothing less.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Some are calling them " Americans" They think they can get away with it because they live on the American continient, but the whole world knows United States citizens are and have always been refered to as "Americans".

You can not fool "Americans" Janet, we are way to smart!
    I've also noticed this new use of the word "Americans" during the last fifteen to twenty years. Before the invasion exploded under Dubya's watch, I was a college kid who took severaL "Chicano Studies" courses at one of the most liberal universities in the U.S.. I remember my commie professor lecturing us kids about how we should never refer to this country as "America" because it's offensive to chicanos and latinos.

Now that the invasion is nearly complete, our "progressive" president refers to the U.S. as "America" and illegals who manage to sneak across the border have the right to call themselves Americans. It's crazy to see how much the verbage has changed in less than twenty years, but I still refer to this country as the U.S. and I started doing that when I was an undergrad taking Chicano Studies classes. Now that open borders globalists have latched on to using "America", I'd like to thank my commie professor for changing the way I speak so many years ago.

I think the world started calling us "Americans" because other wise what would they call us..."United Statesians" sounds weird huh. American is easier, like Mexico is Mexicans just why do they think that is offensive? now they want to be called Latino's, generally what you are called is related to the country you are from.

But to confuse the illegal immigration issue they are using Americans for everyone because we live on the "American continent".

But for 200 years people from the United States have been referred to as Americans....it is their way of skewing the facts and clouding the issue.

When you say American any where in the world they think of or are referring to United States citizens, and that is not going to change 200+ years of doing so around the world.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Will she get the Nobel Peace prize for this?

She should be embarrassed to go this far for political correctness. She'll probably get worse now that she's in the DC bubble world.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

...how about:

FEOs... Foreign Economic Opportunists....
    (feo = Spanish for "ugly")
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast