Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP Clean up Sancturary Cities

JamielsLaw.com

I'm sure everyone has heard of this tragic case. What is even more tragic is the fact that his mother was serving her country in Iraq when notified her son had been murdered just a few steps from his home.

Since SANCTUARY CITIES are everywhere across the country perhaps we ALL can join together and use Mr. Moore's proposal, letters that can be downloaded, the telephone and whatever else to end this NOW!

It only covers illegals are are caught committing crimes and no one, but no one, can object to these criminals being deported permanently once their sentence has been served.

If this guy had been deported when released from jail Jamiel would still be alive, his kid brother would still have his role model, his parents, friends and those of us who have come to know and admire him would not be mourning.

CAN WE DO THIS?

http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... s_Law.html

Jamiel’s Law

No More “Sanctuary Cityâ€

Yes, this was so very sad and I say hold the officals accountable for not enforcing the laws and up holding their oath of office to protect tha citizens, prosecute!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I say prosecute too. Walter Moore is running for Mayor of Los Angeles, California. Not to mention he's a LAWYER! Let's sue them for not protecting us!

Dallas, TX, has NO OFFICIAL status as a SANCTUARY city, but is ONE NONETHELESS! And the CURRENT mayor, Mr. Tom Leppert, is PRO-illegal!