Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ooooo My Gosh :>O

Well I just found out today that I am going to have a baby ( AN ALL AMERICAN BABY) I am in shock because I have not used protection in 13 years since my son was born when I was 20 . now at 33 I am pregnant I was at a loss of words at first and my hubby was like in shock and disbelief I cried and then I came out and just said as loud as I could Surprise this WHITE WOMAN is having a baby :P and I don't care who looks down on me I am going to use the Social services all I can, My Parents and Grandparents and so on paid into this system and screw the Illegals getting it all. I never expected this but if God wants me to have a baby by gosh I will have this baby . I am not excited as far as having to raise another child in this Hellish world but the only way I can keep myself from falling into depression is to look at it as a blessing from God and one more American for the future !

What do you think about another BABY BOOM of AMERICANS ??? LOL like thats going to happen
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Congratulation! That is quite a supprise.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    What do you think about another BABY BOOM of AMERICANS ??? LOL like thats going to happen
    Congrats, maybe you are starting a trend!

I am SO happy for you and your family! What wonderful news to hear tonight!

Congratulations Sandra love! I see a fantastic mother in the making!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Wonderful news PatrioticSandra
    Congratulations to you and your family.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all and I hope this is a start to a trend ! lol I know people think it is so hard to afford a kid but why not us be the ones to break the bank account of this country instead of all the illegals . I just don't know what the future is for this country but I know who holds tomorrow and I know who holds my hand . I am so Thankful for all of you here at ALIPAC and I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I am here evryday reading and taking the actions that are asked to be took. Thank you all for standing by me in this fight for our COUNTRY ! I LOVE The U S of A and may God take control once again soon

God Bless You all ! Sandra
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Congratulations Sandra, and may God continue to bless you and your family.

Congratulations!

PatrioticSandra and Hubby

People have been having babies before we invented money. I hope things come together for you that you don't need any public help. If you do that is what it is there for.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob

Congratulations!

PatrioticSandra and Hubby

People have been having babies before we invented money. I hope things come together for you that you don't need any public help. If you do that is what it is there for.
    Well I have needed public assistants for along time now since my hubby lost his Construction Buisness and my other 2 kids have not had any kinda health insurance and that goes for me and my hubby also. I have only been on Public Assistants only 2 other times in my life of 33 years and it was when I was pregnant with each of my other 2 kids. I know that the government will only help you when a childs involved, like you know with the illegals. GOD knows I DID NOT get pregnant on purpose just to get welfare but I will use all the help that I can get since I feel I am much more deserving than most of those on it. As I stated before My Parents , Grandparents and Great Grandparents worked all their lifes and so has my husbands family and my husband, so sorry but what did they pay all these taxes for for all these 100's of years ? Lord knows it sure hasn't helped my 64 year old Dad who has not been able to afford to see a doctor in over 4 years . Nor be able to afford the perscriptions that he could have at least had the doctor to call in for him. He will turn 65 in January 09 and I pray everyday that he will still be around to finally collect on all that he has paid in. I just want alittle help while I have the one shot in this lifetime. Come on 13 years This is just still very shocking to me .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast