Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-illegal imm sign drawing criticism

Davi is the Save Our State Northern California Representative!! This is an idea from one man..making a difference!!!

http://cbs13.com/local/illegal.immig....2.767561.html

Click on link for video!

Anti-Illegal Immigration Sign Drawing Criticism

Reporting
    Koula Gianulias
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― A local man is drawing criticism after driving around town with an anti-illegal immigration sign mounted on a trailer.

The sign reads "Build the wall, deport them all," and Davi Rodriguez says it's part of an attempt to educate residents on illegal immigration.

Davi drives the sign up and down the streets of Sacramento where day laborers wait for work, sometimes videotaping the reactions and uploading them to YouTube. Workers we talked to say they feel harassed, and they're losing jobs.

"The people who come down here to hire us go away," said one worker, who did not wish to be identified. "They don't want to get caught in the middle."

"I call it the finger-and-thumb ride," Davi said. "I never know which I'm going to get, but it will be one of those: thumbs up, thumbs down, or the finger."

Davi has been assaulted, yelled at, and even had his sign vandalized on Wednesday at a stop light. He seemed surprised to hear that some of the day laborers described the sign as harassment.

"Everybody has different thresholds for that," he said.

Not everybody supports Davi's message.

"It's just ignorance," said Ricardo Mata. "Most of the people coming here are contributing to the economy."

Critics we talked to still agreed that Davi has the right to express his opinion, even if they don't agree with it.

Davi's sign is part of an effort to promote the group Save Our State, who engages in aggressive activism on the issue of illegal immigration.

A true sign of the times

The elephant is in the room time to see it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It's just ignorance," said Ricardo Mata. "Most of the people coming here are contributing to the economy."
    I suppose even hiring more prison guards could be classified as creating employment.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not everybody supports Davi's message.
    Based upon that statement, i'm assuming there are plenty that do support his position! Where are the interviews of those people for this article?

Another example of a biased, one-sided (illegal's side) media who's in the tank for illegals...