Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP & URGENT: I am going to ask Governor Palin

I have a viable opportunity to get information on illegal immigration to Governor Palin on Monday morning in Colorado.

There is very little illegal immigration in Alaska and they are flowing in petro dollars to pay for the limited costs. For us folks in Colorado, just our education costs for illegal aliens and their children is about 16 times FAIR's total estimated costs for Alaska.

I believe Palin has never really studied the problem, has no idea what is going on in the lower 48, and we can be sure it is not in her VP issues study binder.

As the author of THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, I know all about the collateral damage and will summarize some of that.

If I were to ask Governor Palin maybe 6-8 questions for her to clarify her stand on immigration and especially illegal immigration, what do you think they should be?

If Governor Palin were to go to one real America First event or rally between now and November 4, what/where should it be?

How many of you will not vote for McCain period?

How many of you will vote for McCain if Palin comes out on the America First side of immigration?

I'm doing the letter tonight so need your input and suggestions ASAP.

That is an excellent report (Dark Side of Illegal Immigration) that we have given to local officials, the news media and others.

Her son is going off to Iraq to protect their country and their borders. Shouldn't the United States have secure borders to protect itself from the very same dangers - terrorists, as well as illegal aliens?

How can we honor legal entry when we reward illegal entry?

What is the value of citizenship if there are no requirements other than to exist in the United States, - just be here

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could help but I don`t know who I`m voting for. If she has no clue about the ILLEGAL INVASION then do I want someone like that in the VP spot, I don`t think so. She hasn`t said anything about it, nor has Obama, or McCain? Why? The want to protect us aginst terrorist but our boarders are WIDE open. That makes no sense. It makes you wounder what they have up their sleeve. Maybe the NAU, ONE WORLD ORDER, who knows, their all a bunch of evil you know what. And for the second question, if I heard her talk about it in a way she would diffently do something about it, then maybe. I hope this can help you in some way, that`s the best I can do for now.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Yes...I will hold my nose and vote for McCain because of Palin....Anything is better than Obama....Obama really scares me....

Ask her if she feels it is her responsibility to abide by what "The People" want....?
    If over 80% of the American CITIZENS want NO Amnesty...will she go with that...?
    Will she see to it that the existing laws of the United States are enforced?
    Since she has been compared to so many other Presidents (Compliment) can we also compare her with President Eisenhower...and how he enforced our laws and told the illegals to get out NOW
    Big business wants the illegals...will she stand up to big business and enforce our laws and NO Amnesty...?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1) Why is it okay for her son to possibly give his life protecting the borders of Iraq when his own country's borders are open to the world?

2) Is she prepared for the backlash McCain and her will receive when he starts pushing his comprehensive immigration reform once again?

3) Is she prepared to throw away her political future in this country by tieing herself to an open borders fanatic?

The question to ask Palin or McCain or Obama or Biden is

"What hope will any Americans have for future border security or immigration enforcement once you turn 15 million illegal aliens into voters?"

That is the question.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW!!!!!!
    Good ones... Loneprotester
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-Verify program is being used by Arizona. And Okalhoma has the toughest system on immigration. States are having to do a patchwork of checking.

Why since 1986 have the I-9s not been verified?

If she answers these questions I will be amazed!

Best Wishes on this meeting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stopping amnesty and in turn an American First Hire Bill needs to be enacted.

All groups fighting: against amnesty, for a clarification of 14th Amendment, and to close the border; if you will take get one minute to think about the end prize. The end prize is jobs. AMERICAN JOBS HAVE NO SAFEGUARD FOR AMERICAN TO BE HIRED FIRST INSTEAD OF LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

And with NO SAFEGUARD for the American workers; is this the most severe problems Americans will be confronted with currently and in the very near future.

Just this coming week while Americans are struggling to find a job; or feeling the threat of being displaced by a foreign worker Congress is in committee to pass the following:

H.R. 5882 would reach back to 1992 and "recapture" employment-based and family-based visas, potentially adding over 550,000 new green cards.

H.R. 5924 would lift the cap on employment-based visas for nurses and physical therapists until 2011.

H.R. 6020 would grant amnesty to illegal aliens who are family members of armed forces personnel.

H.R.5950, details vast new immigrant detainee health care requirements that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would have to implement in all of their detention centers.

So let's look at what is going on here with each.

H.R. 5882 would reach back to 1992 and "recapture" employment-based and family-based visas, potentially adding over 550,000 new green cards.

Can Americans workers be displaced any further? Yes, they are being replaced and displaced. Just go and asked your local State Unemployment Office if they are processing I-9 for local businesses. What are I-9s? What is the ratio of issued I-9 in a state versus the hiring of Americans?

The I-9 is a form - Department of Justice: Immigration and Naturalization Service produced. The I-9 requires the employer to obtain information such as proof of legal status be using a social security card, green card, or visa. Some companies make copies of proof used for I-9. The I-9 is not sent to be verified by any government agency, they are just filed. ICE may be the only agency that will inquiry into the file of I-9s if ever needed. Once again the I-9 is not sent to be verified by any government agency. Actually, I-9 is filed and most likely will not be touched any government agency ever. (How long has ICE been around?)

So first problem is are the paper fakes; and just look authentic. How are employers to discern between fake and legitimate documents. They cannot. Exactly, an employer's excuse for hiring illegals is "we are not document experts". Next, the employer's says, "we did not want to be sued for racial discrimination" so we just collect the I-9 information and do not question anyone. These employers are free to hire illegal immigrants with no safety net for the American Workers.

Why is there NOT a safety net for the American Workers? The I-9 was put in place after the 1986 amnesty to fool Americans into thinking businesses were only hiring legal workers. And employers only have to file the useless I-9 paper in a file cabinet with NO VERIFYING BY ANYONE. So where is the safe guard for all of America Jobs?

Congress Stop Ignoring the American Workers; Pass an AMERICAN FIRST HIRE LAW. This law could make sure massive legal immigrants and illegals aren't displacing American workers. Yet it seems we are protecting some jobs today by the following H.R. 5924.

H.R. 5924 would lift the cap on employment-based visas for nurses and physical therapists until 2011. Why is this? Why isn't there a cap on I-9s for the average American Workers? And why isn't the government guarding every American's job? Who are we really protecting here? Are nurses and physical therapists more special than other America workers?

And then the H.R. 6020 would grant amnesty to illegal aliens who are family members of armed forces personnel. Why would we do this? First, where these armed forces personnel legal or illegal immigrants when they were allowed to join the United States Military? Something is odd about this. Are illegals to enter our American Military Forces? Further research is needed on this!

Now here is the H.R.5950, which details vast new immigrant detainee healthcare requirements that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would have to implement in all of its detention centers. No, we do not provide health care any further for immigrants than we do for the general prison population.

Please Call your Congress this week and tell them "NO" on all bills above. And demand an "American First Hire Bill" that would give American Workers jobs first over all immigrants. Nurses and the medical communities should not have caps on hiring when other American Jobs do not have caps on them.

Here are toll free numbers for the Capitol Switch Board:
    to the US Capitol: 877-851-6437; 866-220-0044; 800-417-7666; 866-340-9281

Call about these and Call often to tell Elected Official how you feel. Elected officials are no better than the American People they represent and serve.

(I9s I9s I9s I9s are the problem no one verifies they are just filed away in the employers office file cabinet.)

good points - keep them coming!

AE

William, yours is to the point and says it all in one simple question, I like it.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast