Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually there is more illegal immigration in Alaska than you'd realize. They seem to tolerate it and accept it. The only way the illegals can get there is by flying, otherwise they'd have to pass through Canada. One year ago this month, I flew out of Anchorage with an illegal alien sitting next to me on the plane and two others across the isle from him. They kept very low profile and didn't talk to anyone except each other, since they couldn't speak English, and they must have had either fraudulent or illegally given ID's that let them get on a plane.

Don't be fooled, Alaska and Hawaii both have their fair share of illegal aliens "doing the jobs nobody else will do."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

MW
    Simply ask here what her position on border security and illegal immigration is. That would be a nice start and her response would hopefully cover a lot of ground. If not, get more specific.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Will she support and enforce meaningful penalties for employers found guilty of hiring illegal immigrants?

Will she work to enact meaningful campaign finance reform? (I believe this is where the abuses begin.

Given the opportunity to do so, will she attempt to weed out those foreign workers to whom Americans have lost their jobs, and send them packing back to where they came?
    <div>
    </div>

I would also ask her about the continually evolving Patriot Act which has given this administration more and more power, thus reducing the voice of the people to nearly non-existant. That would be a real tickler as she is probably looking at that power since she is running for veep, and perhaps hoping to be president real soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12