Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Americans Give Congress a No-Confidence Vote

Americans Give Congress a No-Confidence Vote

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... dence_vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    What do you expect? With 689,000 job losses in January and incompetent, corrupt and inept jackasses as Reid, Durbin and Pelosi trying to ram this trillion dollar leftwing, corporate special interest, and illegal alien jobs and benefits Ponzi scheme pork fest down our throats with no provisions to ensure Americans are the beneficiaries of any jobs it is no wonder this congress' ratings are in the toilet which is where they should be to be flushed away with the same crap which they are........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

The time for the "no confidence vote" was last November. We had the chance to fire them all, we didn't, we blew it and will have to deal with their mess long after our grandchildrens grandchildren are old.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Midwest Senators aren't half as bad as the rest of the Losers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    What do you expect? With 689,000 job losses in January and incompetent, corrupt and inept jackasses as Reid, Durbin and Pelosi trying to ram this trillion dollar leftwing, corporate special interest, and illegal alien jobs and benefits Ponzi scheme pork fest down our throats with no provisions to ensure Americans are the beneficiaries of any jobs it is no wonder this congress' ratings are in the toilet which is where they should be to be flushed away with the same crap which they are........
    Your writings are like 4play to my ears! LOL
    I'm capable of run-on sentences too.

I think were were twins that got separated at birth! Are you 54?

People don't realise that we are holding back and not saying all we think.
    People sometimes say to me, "I can't believe you wrote that!
    I say, "Hell, you should have seen what I was going to say!"

I once had a Superintendent at the institution put out a notice saying he wanted
    to know what the workers were thinking.
    I sent off a 3-page letter. He never asked that again!
    I met him about 2-months later and he said, "So your ______!"
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This is what pisses me off. If you don't like the job that Congress is doing, then why the hell do you keep voting them back in? Every election year like 98 percent of these fools get voted back in despite all the voter tough talk. If you don't like what they are doing, do something about or otherwise stop complaining.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I did not vote for ANY INCUMBANT ... it doesnt matter if the are Republican or DEMOCRAT ... I want them ALL GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    The Midwest Senators aren't half as bad as the rest of the Losers.
    Have you looked at Lugar lately
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I did not vote for ANY INCUMBANT ... it doesnt matter if the are Republican or DEMOCRAT ... I want them ALL GONE
    For those who are interested in really instituting a change in DC in the House of Reps. Check out http://goooh.com/home.aspx. It is a grassroots effort to reclaim the House of Reps from the career politicians and give it back to the people. goooh stands for Get Out Of Our House. I think it has strong merit. If you are interested you fill out a 100+ question, questionnaire and then you go through a series of selection meetings until only one person in the Congressional District you live in remains. They wish to do this in all 435 Congressional Districts in 2010. Once they are able to get people on the ballot in every District, they will then run a national campaign (in effect making the local elections a national election) of educating the voters to vote out the bums. Yes, there are a few good members of the House. Not many though. Can you just imagine what could be done if we got political active grassroots people interested in this program and launched 75%-95% of everyone in the House.

One of the stipulations is that if you are chosen to represent you district you must impose a 2 term term limit on yourself. Another one is that you MUST vote in the manner in which you answered the 100+ questions in the questionnaire. Even though I am political active in one of the 2 Big Parties I threw my hat into the ring for my district. If we can get enough people interested we just might accomplish something here.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!