Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Walmart Sold out to Hispanics!! Im done!!

Wal-Mart looks to Hispanic market

By Jonathan Birchall

Published: March 12 2009 18:03 | Last updated: March 12 2009 18:03

Wal-Mart plans to open its first Hispanic-focused supermarkets this summer in Arizona and Texas as the largest US retailer continues its drive to expand its dominance of the US grocery business.

The pilot stores, named Supermercado de Walmart, will open in Phoenix and Houston in remodelled 39,000 sq ft locations occupied previously by two of Wal-Mart’s Neighborhood Market stores.

The retailer said that the stores were in “strongly Hispanic neighbourhoodsâ€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Corporate Office
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
    702 SW 8th Street
    Bentonville, Arkansas 72716-8611
    479-273-4000

I just called and spoke to Ginger at the Wal-Mart headquarters. I read parts of the article and said that if these stores open I will never set foot in a Wal-Mart store again.

I said I travel all over the world and when I go to Japan they don't have stores for Russians or Swedes.

I don't expect in the United States of America to find stores specifically designed for "Hispanics" where it is "mandatory" to be billigual?

What the ??? is this????

Please call the number above and let your voice be heard.

This is insane. Excuse me, can you point me to the white, irish, english, german, french, sioux, section of the country please?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please note that I was transferred to a special line where they take "ethics" issues. I spoke to a women there and again gave her my concerns and she gave me a report number and pin number.
    I told her I did not need a report back, but that if I found out that these stores opened then I would use my feet and my $$$$ to let Wal-Mart hear my voice - I would never set foot in another Wal-Mart as long as I live and I will tell all of my friends and family to do the same.

I said that my family help found this country over 200 years ago and I will not stand by and let it be divided up like Iraq, (sunnis, shites, kurds etc) so that the south is "mexico" ...

This is a slap in the face to the Japanese, Russian, Irish, German, Italian, French and other LEGAL immigrants who have come and "assimilated" and who are now being told that they "obeyed" the rules but the "hispanics are special" and so they get to divide our country up into the "spanish speaking" areas that cater just to them.

It is disgusting.

Good. Let 'em cater to that particular population......while they still can.

In a very short period of time it's not going to make one damned bit of difference what consumer base ANY of their stores is focused on when there will be no stock coming in to speak of and what is available no one is going to have any money ot purchase anyway.

No one is immune to, or capable of escaping, what's yet to come.....not even the "hispanic community".

Even WalMart knows this. They aren't REALLY doing this as any great favor to this particular community.........it's just another means by which to rake in as much $$$ as they possibly can while they still can.

And their target population will be so busy congratulating themselves on being just-so-darned-special that they have *their* own WalMarts, they'll never even realize that they're being duped into spending right up until the bitter end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazy Bird - I agree - please call and cause a stink!!!

I avoid WalMart whenever possible in my area they appear to be raising
    prices on many items.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Wal Mart de Mexico aka Wal Mex has been one of the largest beneficiaries of remittance money as Mexican recipients have stopped growing and preserving their own food.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I told their rep that I will never go there again and when I meet up with the hundreds of people tonight for glenn's we surround them I will tell others the same!! And promote ALIPAC to the uninformed!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

JAK
    Walmart doesn't get one dime of my money...not NOW...not EVER!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast