Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do not forget to also mention NumbersUSA
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Ill do my Best!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Too bad the desegregation ruling the Supreme Court made over schools years ago, cannot be applied to Wal-Mart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why didn't Wal-Mart ever offer to open up Wal-Mart's focused on black people living in majority black neighborhoods?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They just covered this story on Neil Cuvuto on Fox News. He had the guy who has the Chili Cheese place in Philly with the sign Speak English when ordering (which went to a law suit and he won so the sign stays up).

He is furious about this and says this is America and they should learn English. He went on and on about all the other ethnic immigrants that come here and love America and "assimulate".

He said that this should NOT be allowed in America!

So glad to see people attending Glenn Beck meetings!

Spread the news on this Wal-Mart issue!

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    They just covered this story on Neil Cuvuto on Fox News. He had the guy who has the Chili Cheese place in Philly with the sign Speak English when ordering (which went to a law suit and he won so the sign stays up).

He is furious about this and says this is America and they should learn English. He went on and on about all the other ethnic immigrants that come here and love America and "assimulate".

He said that this should NOT be allowed in America!

So glad to see people attending Glenn Beck meetings!

Spread the news on this Wal-Mart issue!
    I watched that show and couldnt believe what I was hearing! It just blows my mind that big businesses are putting Hispanics on a pedistal and treating them like they are better than all other Americans. Where is the Afro-American Wal-Mart, or the Asian-American Wal-Mart, or the "Other" Wal-Mart? MAKE ENGLISH THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My local cable company, Time Warner, is now running commercials in spanish with English subtitles! This is on regular cable tv and not on a spanish channel.

This garbage is seemingly getting worse by the day!

This is unbelievable and shows how GREEDY Walmart is. They make a good living as is but now they will pander to the only group that anybody panders too . . . hispanics!!!

No thank you Walmart!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Um, let me see..I spent $3.98 at walmar last year. This year it will be $0.00.

Peter boyles hammered walmart today!!!

He asked all those in support of illegals to get rid of their fences and locked doors on their homes and let anyone come and go as they please!!

http://khow.com/pages/boyles.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast