Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recession Must Be Ending—Springtime for But-Birds

One of the surest signs that the Great Recession might be ending is the resurgence of the But-Birds.

And no, while there are great similarities, not the ones who would need to spell it with an extra letter T.

Like the feathered dudes who chirp the coming Spring, these birds all have their distinctive calls:

n “I’m not against health care for everyone, but I’m against socialized medicine.

n “Sure, the wealthy ought to pay a bigger share of taxes, but you can hardly call my income bracket wealthy.â€

Tried to post this there:

We just have to be careful of the gifts these birds have a habit of dropping on the rest of us.

Much like the the 'gifts' falling from your mouth whenever your lips move.

Quote:the Polish. Italian, Greek, Russian. Ukrainian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and many others before them.:end quote

These 'others' (pre 1965) never got any form of public assistance. Open Border advocates such as yourself might convince me to join your side 'IF' you advance the idea that any recent immigrant, legal or illegal, not be a burden in anyway to society. 'In anyway' being inclusive of their children up to the third American born generation.

You see Larry I am all for charity 'BUT' desire to have the choice of which to give to!

__________________________________________________ ______
    Whoa, check out this link from the source page:

http://www.dexknows.com/local/law/lawye ... denver-co/

I never realized how many are feeding at that trough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)