Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three Men Accused Of Bringing Meth To Boise

Three men accused of bringing meth to Boise
    - The Associated Press
    Published: 07/05/09

BOISE, Idaho — Three California men are behind bars, accused of bringing methamphetamine into Boise.

Police say Enrique Ruiz-Soto, Alberto Macias and Adolfo Estrada-Mora had two pounds of meth in their Boise hotel room.

All three are charged with trafficking and are scheduled to go before a judge on Monday.

Ada County sheriff's deputies pulled over Ruiz-Soto and Macias on Thursday, after spotting their car driving unusually slow and changing lanes without signaling.

A drug dog was called and officers decided drugs had been in the car.

Detectives determined the men were staying in a hotel, where police found Estrada-Mora and, allegedly, two pounds of drugs worth $150,000.

Macias and Estrada-Mora are also believed to be illegal aliens. Immigration and Customs Enforcement are checking their immigration status.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/531/story ... _Container
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Macias and Estrada-Mora are also believed to be illegal aliens. Immigration and Customs Enforcement are checking their immigration status.

Why did this writer identify them as "California men?"
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I am in ID right now visiting my dad in Nampa. There are signs along the local highways here with some very disgusting pictures of meth addicts with open sores all over thier faces and nasty looking teeth -( if they have any at all). Meth must be a big issue here....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I am in ID right now visiting my dad in Nampa. There are signs along the local highways here with some very disgusting pictures of meth addicts with open sores all over thier faces and nasty looking teeth -( if they have any at all). Meth must be a big issue here....
    Meth is a big issue here, all across the state. So, it doesn't help with illegal aliens bringing that crap in. SicNTired, you are in one of the heavily populated area for illegal aliens., although it's worse farther south of you.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

"Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Meth is a big issue here, all across the state. So, it doesn't help with illegal aliens bringing that crap in. SicNTired, you are in one of the heavily populated area for illegal aliens., although it's worse farther south of you.
    I believe it. My dad moved up here about 4-5 years ago and there was not as much hispanic influence like there is now. I can even see a difference here from when we visited a year ago!

I noticed there are signs in spanish for July 4th clebrations at churchs also. To me, that states "English speakers not welcome" (even tho we are in YOUR country). Highly offensive in my humble opinion!