Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NH SECRETARY OF STATE AGREES TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA'S ELIGIBIL

SECRETARY OF STATE AGREES TO INVESTIGATE
    by John Charlton

Rep. Lawrence Rappaport, and his wife
    (Sept. 12, 2009) — New Hampshire State Representative, Lawrence M. Rappaport payed a visit to Mr. William Gardner, the NH Secretary of State, on Thursday, Sept. 10th.

His stunning request: an investigation of Barack Hussein Obama’s presence on the NH 2008 Ballot.

Gardner’s stunning response: an investigation will commence.

I interviewed Mr. Rappaport by email, and asked him, on what basis did he make his complaint; he responded, “The basis for all of this is possible fraud. I don’t know what penalties will be assessed if fraud is proven.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE
    I pray that this is legitimate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Half the REPUBLICAN NEOCONS support OBAMA on this issue!

Just so you know!

Progress is being made. We all just want the truth to be exposed one way or the other. I will openly apologize to everyone if I am wrong but I know that I'm not....Obama is a usurper to the office of President. The evidence is overwhelming. An innocent man would have cleared the air long ago.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Progress is being made. We all just want the truth to be exposed one way or the other. I will openly apologize to everyone if I am wrong
    I would prefer to just say "Thank you for finally answering the question"
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

I have been a firm believer from day one that where there's smoke, there's fire. He's spent ONE MILLION dollars hiding something...

PS. does anyone know is this his money or ours? If it's taxpayer's money he should have to repay every bleeding penny + maximum interest!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    The problem is he has so many "devotees" that they can recreate any piece of paper he needs. They can alter history. Hell, the left has been altering history for years to get their point across. I hate to say it but I think it's a waste of time. Go after his policies and his complete lack of experience. Not to mention his lack of concern for his actions.

I AM PROUD TO HAVE BEEN A 'BIRTHER," ever since keeping up with wmd's website.
    I have driven my friends crazy for about a year an I will not stop.
    Some have told me to give up on that issue and many others
    concerning this bunch of thugs we have in the Whitehouse.
    I have seen what can be changed if you let enough people know.

Any idiot can connect the dots IF you investigate what's out there for evidence.

I want Pigalosi, Hairy Reid, Osama, Charlie Rangel, Chris Dodd and Barney Fwank all in prison outfits!
    What would really happen do you think?
    I would think all three that signed that paper would go to jail....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

nomas - QUOTE: "I have been a firm believer from day one that where there's smoke, there's fire. He's spent ONE MILLION dollars hiding something... "

We know he made a couple million on his books. The question is, WHERE did the $1 million PLUS spent on keeping his personal info private, COME FROM? Taxpayer dollars? Is he using the U.S. Justice people to fight his fight? Just who is paying for this travesty?

I agree with nomas 110%.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    nomas - QUOTE: "I have been a firm believer from day one that where there's smoke, there's fire. He's spent ONE MILLION dollars hiding something... "

We know he made a couple million on his books. The question is, WHERE did the $1 million PLUS spent on keeping his personal info private, COME FROM? Taxpayer dollars? Is he using the U.S. Justice people to fight his fight? Just who is paying for this travesty?

I agree with nomas 110%.
    I read that legally he can use campaign money....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris