Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Request from Texas (Texoma Coalition Forum)

I offer the following as thousands of criminal illegal aliens take to the streets across America today.

Governor Perry's statement in regards to the Arizona law signed by Arizona Governor Jan Brewer last week was stunning to say the least. For him to take exception to certain provisions and claim the law is not right for Texas is one thing. But if he were truly engaged in the border crisis he would have offered solutions of his own. He did not, and missed a golden opportunity to step up and take the initiative.

Some have speculated that it is election year politics and he wants to avoid a confrontation with the Hispanic special interest groups around the state and the voters they represent. Translation; he is truly concerned about losing to left-wing liberal Bill White which, by the way, doesn't say much for his current standing among voters around the state.

Whatever the case. there is one inescapable fact, the conditions on our southern border are out of control and we have a sitting Governor who refuses to lead or to act. There are a number of State Representatives and Senators that have solutions and are ready to advance legislation. They simply need a forum in which to do it.

To this end, I would respectfully ask that each person receiving this take a few minutes to make contact with Governor Perry's office and express your opinion and demand that he call the Texas Legislature into special session in order to address border security and the illegal alien invasion currently underway. Ask others on your lists to do the same no matter what state they reside in.

We can not wait any longer and Texas needs your help.

Thanks as always,

Hoot

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04 ... ght-texas/

Note: The above statements are my personal views and are not necessarily those of any other group or organization.

Telephone

* Information and Referral Hotline [for Texas callers] :
    (800) 843-5789
    * Citizen's Opinion Hotline [for Texas callers] :
    (800) 252-9600
    * Information and Referral and Opinion Hotline [for Austin, Texas and out-of-state callers] :
    (512) 463-1782
    * Office of the Governor Main Switchboard [office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST] :
    (512) 463-2000
    * Citizen's Assistance Telecommunications Device
    If you are using a telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD),
    call 711 to reach Relay Texas

* Office of the Governor Fax:
    (512) 463-1849

Mailing Address
    Office of the Governor
    P.O. Box 12428
    Austin, Texas 78711-2428

Email

http://www.governor.state.tx.us/contact/

Done,

Used to live in University Park then on the Plano Richardson border Renner Road and Northstar.

Wouldn't live there now,, is a flea way,,lol.
    LW

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Done. I used to go boating at Lake Texhoma many years ago. Also have relatives living in Texas.

Thanks Angel and Shocked!!!

Done with pleasure!! How about a new nation...AZ, TX, and OK...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

I'm ready! I wish Texas had gotten Debbie Medina for president, she at least is not scared to tell the truth.

Scuse me, I meant Debbie Medina for Governor.

cynthiatweedle wrote,
    I'm ready! I wish Texas had gotten Debbie Medina for president, she at least is not scared to tell the truth.
    Texas missed this one. Hope to hear more from her in the future. Good luck Texas.