Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contact Senate Staff Members by Name

I took the time and expense to get the Congressional Staff directory so I can pull the Congressional Staff of all US Senators. This enables us to contact staff members BY NAME - and I have found this to be very effective.

This way you can ask for the staff member responsible for handling constituent services/correspondence and get through and speak one on one to the best staff member - make it personal and this shows you aren't just some krank or someone hired to call as many Senators as possible.

When contacting staff members

Be polite and personable - be brief, but explain why this is so important to you. Briefly explain who you are, where you are from, maybe fudge things a bit and say you have supported the Senator in the past on certain issues - but this is crucial to you and your family.

Here is an example of the Sen Congressional Staff Contact information for Louisiana Senator Landrieu - let me know what other states people need.

Mary Landrieu’s staff contact info:

Washington, DC Staff Jane L. Campbell
    202-224-5824 Chief of Staff
    E-mail: jane_campbell@landrieu.senate.gov Aaron Saunders
    202-224-5824 Communications Director
    E-mail: aaron_saunders@landrieu.senate.gov Robert Sawicki
    202-224-5824 Press Secy.
    E-mail: rob_sawicki@landrieu.senate.gov Dan Toffey
    202-224-5824 New Media Coordinator
    E-mail: dan_toffey@landrieu.senate.gov Alicia Williams
    202-224-5121 Office Manager
    E-mail: alicia_williams@landrieu.senate.gov Kate Nicolai
    202-224-5824 Scheduler
    E-mail: kate_nicolai@landrieu.senate.gov Betty Krupa
    202-224-5824 Asst. Scheduler; Staff Asst.
    E-mail: betty_krupa@landrieu.senate.gov Elizabeth Weiner
    202-224-5824 Exec. Asst.
    E-mail: elizabeth_weiner@landrieu.senate.gov Tanner Johnson
    202-224-5824 Projects Director
    E-mail: tanner_johnson@landrieu.senate.gov Elizabeth Craddock
    202-224-5824 Legis. Counsel , Agriculture
    E-mail: elizabeth_craddock@landrieu.senate.gov Thomas Michels
    202-224-5824 Legis. Director , Energy, Environment
    E-mail: thomas_michels@landrieu.senate.gov Cynthia Jones
    202-224-5824 Legis. Asst. , Defense
    E-mail: cynthia_jones@landrieu.senate.gov Olivia Philipp
    202-224-5824 Legis. Corres. , Energy, Agriculture, Environment, Interior
    E-mail: olivia_philipp@landrieu.senate.gov Angelique Roche
    202-224-5824 Legis. Aide , Judiciary, Tax Budget
    E-mail: angelique_roche@landrieu.senate.gov Chuck Kelm
    202-224-5824 Legis. Fellow , Defense
    E-mail: chuck_kelm@landrieu.senate.gov Linda Cox
    202-224-5824 Systems Admin.
    E-mail: linda_cox@landrieu.senate.gov Tabitha Edgens
    202-224-5824 Asst. to the Chief of Staff
    E-mail: tabitha_edgens@landrieu.senate.gov Ryan Lyle
    202-224-5824 Projects Coord.
    E-mail: ryan_lyle@landrieu.senate.gov Youshea Berry
    202-224-5824 Projects Asst.
    E-mail: youshea_berry@landrieu.senate.gov Alyson Azodeh
    202-224-5824 Data Entry Clerk
    E-mail: alyson_azodeh@landrieu.senate.gov Jetaine Hart
    202-224-5824 Communications Asst.
    E-mail: jetaine_hart@landrieu.senate.gov Ellie Atkins
    202-224-5824 Press Asst.
    E-mail: ellie_atkins@landrieu.senate.gov Sara Pollock
    202-224-5824 Staff Asst.
    E-mail: sara.pollock@landrieu.senate.gov Kristen Granier
    202-224-5824 Staff Asst.; Tour Coord.
    E-mail: kristen_granier@landrieu.senate.gov

State Offices and Staff

Baton Rouge, LA 70801-1713:
    Old Federal Building, 707 Florida Street, Room 326
    Phone: 225-389-0395
    Fax: 225-389-0660
    T. Bradley Keith State Director Celeste Fontenelle State Scheduler; Asst. to State Director Leslie Foster Regional Rep. Shannon Langlois Office Manager; Constituent Svcs. Manager Jeanne-Marie Ganucheau Smart Growth Coord. Elizabeth Bartlett State Education Liaison

Lake Charles, LA 70629-0104:
    Capital One Tower, One Lakeshore Drive, Suite 1260
    Phone: 337-436-6650
    Fax: 337-439-3762
    Mark Herbert Regional Manager Darlene Manuel Constituent Svcs. Rep.

New Orleans, LA 70130-3309:
    Hale Boggs Federal Building, 500 Poydras Street, Suite 1005
    Phone: 504-589-2427
    Fax: 504-589-4023
    LaVerne Saulny Regional Manager Wes Kungel Regional Rep. Sherae Hunter Constituent Svcs. Rep. Allison Phillips Constituent Svcs. Rep.

Shreveport, LA 71101-3123:
    U.S. Courthouse, 300 Fannin Street, Suite 2240
    Phone: 318-676-3085
    Fax: 318-676-3100
    Tari Bradford Deputy State Director Michael Jackson Regional Manager LeNelle Williford Constituent Svcs. Rep.

This is great johnelis. I think we should look at the hard target Senators. Anyone?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Numbersusa lists key senators

Here are the key Senators as listed by NumbersUSA - as stated, please let me know if I can assist by pulling the Congresional Staff contact info for your Senators:

TOP SENATE TARGETS

UNDECLARED BUT LEANING YES

202-224-3121

ALASKA
    Sen. Murkowski (R)
    No statement on her web site and no media quotes. Daily Kos says multiple whips counts have her as a likely supporter. Most of the PRO-amnesty groups are counting her as a YES.

LOUISIANA
    Sen. Landrieu (D)
    She indicates that the House bill needs to be considered because it has some changes (suggesting that she will claim the House bill closes loopholes). She talks of major concern for the "children."

MICHIGAN
    Sen. Stabenow (D)
    She was a certain YES on cloture to start debate. But she has not indicated whether she would vote YES to end debate and thus pass the bill. She is up for re-election in 2012 in a state that turned sharply Republican in the 2010 elections. Now (as noted above), we are facing only a cloture vote to END debate. PRO-amnesty forces count her as theirs. But I don't think she has to be at all.

MISSOURI
    Sen. McCaskill (D)
    McCaskill has a wide-ranging interview on her web site. Appears to be leaning toward yes but its non-committal. She says (1) we have never punished children, (2) this is a different bill than the one I voted against, and (3) if this bill is more narrowly drawn, I will take a serious look at it. She needs to be reminded that any amnesty support will certainly show up when she tries to be re-elected in 2012 by a state that went sharply Republican in the 2010 elections.

NORTH DAKOTA
    Sen. Dorgan (D)
    He was a certain YES on cloture to start debate. But he has not indicated whether he would vote YES to end debate and thus pass the bill. Now (as noted above), we are facing only a cloture vote to END debate. In the past, he has been one of our most reliable NO votes on amnesty. But he is retiring and acting squishy. PRO-amnesty forces are counting him as theirs. I don't think that has to be true at all.

UNDECLARED BUT LEANING NO

202-224-3121

These Senators' staff continually tell our members that they will vote NO. But for some reason, all media and political whip counts are calling them Undeclared. Thank them and encourage them to go ahead and publicly declare themselves a NO.

MONTANA
    Sen. Baucus (D)

NORTH CAROLINA
    Sen. Hagan (D)

NORTH DAKOTA
    Sen. Conrad (D)

UNDECLARED AND TOTALLY UNKNOWN

202-224-3121

WEST VIRGINIA
    Sen. Manchin (D)

DECLARED NO BUT OF SOME CONCERN

202-224-3121

MAINE
    Sen. Collins (R)

OHIO
    Sen. Voinovich (R)

202-224-3121

Please make those calls. We can win this, like we have beaten every amnesty in every year since 2000.

Here's a tactic to consider with these Senators who may want to support some type of legislation for the "best and brightest." TELL THEM TO WAIT!!

Wait until proponents can come up with legislation that allows ONLY THESE to remain---not the trade school and community college enrollees who might get a ten year work permit, too. And when there is a version that has verification integrated into the bill.

Because what they are pushing now is just a trojan horse for amnesty--and a new crop of Democratic activists.

WAITING FOR JUST THE RIGHT LEGISLATION puts this into the next Congress when there will be much more opposition to these types of amnesty schemes.

So, it's a plan of giving them a way out with insistent DREAM'ers. "Sure we will go for the DREAM Act---when it is written with far more restrictions and submitted in the NEXT Congress! ( Because this version is just too broad---and next year ANY version will have an uphill battle.)
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Keep calling emailing and Faxing Patriots, lets keep pushing until this Nightmare is stopped!

Thank you johnelis
    And Welcome to ALIPAC
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Good to be back

Thanks for the kind words. It's good to be back on ALIPAC. I enjoy doing activism here with others the last time we beat back amnesty a couple of years ago.

Please let me know if people would like me to pull their Senator's Congressional Staff contact information.

Durbin speaking of the Dream Act now and he said WE OWE it to them. And how years ago slavery was wrong for this country. So it is like we are having to OWE others for our past

Sen Johannis of Nebraska says the spending Bill has 6000 EAR MARKS in it and is like 2000 pages long................

I don't feel as though I OWE these folks anything. They have had a much better start than most and I think they should start to give back to THEIR countries.
    For example, the Mexican military is involved a true struggle for its country. If they want to be in the military they should start there.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast