Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big Brother in America

I didn't know local Government were allowed to have cameras that were strong enough to detect the most minute details, outside of Bars and Pubs. No wonder I don't go out to Bars and Pubs anymore, for fear of Big, Big Brother. Good job in catching dope users, and possibly dealers, but...

http://blogs.pe.com/news/digest/2011/03 ... meras.html

REDLANDS: Surveillance cameras assist in 4 arrests
    By PE News on March 9, 2011 5:06 PM

Redlands police arrested four people late Tuesday and early today with the help of the city's downtown surveillance system.

About 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, a camera operator in the dispatch center saw two people behind a bar in the 300 block of Orange Street who appeared to be using drugs, the Police Department said in a news release.

Officer found Ryan Furtado, 22, and Holly Jo Shankland, 21, with a baggie filled with cocaine, the department said. They were both arrested on suspicion of being in possession of a controlled substance.

About 1 a.m. today, the same camera operator saw two men stumble out of the same bar, get in a car and drive away, the department said.

The car crossed Orange Street and entered a parking lot, where officers found it. Joseph Gilbert Moreno, 21, of San Bernardino, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. His passenger, Ricardo Macias Casares, 23, of Highland, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

soon these cameras will be outside your homes just like the new city China is building where everyone is going to be on camera all the time.

Absolute power, absolute knowledge, bow down before your new electronic omnipresent god.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    soon these cameras will be outside your homes just like the new city China is building where everyone is going to be on camera all the time.

Absolute power, absolute knowledge, bow down before your new electronic omnipresent god.

W

"They spy with their little eye" We're on the radar!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Anybody who has ever lived in Southern California, or read about it, knows Redlands is a lure for both people, and business, despite it's proximity to it's huge neighbor city, San Bernardino.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.