Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal in the light of day

Illegal in the light of day

Undocumented students in the U.S., frustrated by the lack of legislation toward legal status, are stepping forward

By SUSAN CARROLL
    HOUSTON CHRONICLE

April 15, 2011, 10:56PM

COLLEGE STATION — He first came out publicly during a House Committee on State Affairs meeting in March, standing at a podium before state lawmakers in a cobalt-blue, button-down shirt, his voice shaky with nerves.

"My name is Jose Zelaya, and I am a fifth-year education senior from Houston, Texas,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "Can you understand what it means to be undocumented?" he asked.

No, and obviously your American paid education has not worked out well!
    Illegal alien. Two words. No right to anything. Blame your parents.
    Has nothing to do with our "understanding". Your numbers are great.
    Take it home. All of you can change your countries. We used to like ours.
    If Americans want to live the culture we would apply and renounce U.S citizenship. Not me.

[quote]"Mom,"â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man, just another sob story. Funny how the Chron never hesitates to publish pictures meant to tug at your heart strings. But will never publish pictures of those in the right.

I would have loved to see this picture:
    [quote]
    Nicole Heath, a 19-year-old communications sophomore at A&M, was among a handful of students who came out to oppose the demonstration, holding a sign that read: "Welcome to Aggieland: Where It's OK to Break the Law and Brag About It."â€

[quote="nomas"]Man, just another sob story. Funny how the Chron never hesitates to publish pictures meant to tug at your heart strings. But will never publish pictures of those in the right.

I would have loved to see this picture:
    [quote]
    Nicole Heath, a 19-year-old communications sophomore at A&M, was among a handful of students who came out to oppose the demonstration, holding a sign that read: "Welcome to Aggieland: Where It's OK to Break the Law and Brag About It."â€

Here's where you can keep an eye on some of the dream activists. Check out the various topics and the discussions there. Our side can be just as relentless as theirs in the replies.

You will see that these kids believe that because they were taken here as children that they are above the law and have rights. Most also believe in open borders. If these kids get their way, they will end up being future voters. These people have no respect for our laws. They don't care that their parents have taken our jobs and displaced the American citizen. They don't care!

Check out the topic "Fighting For The Scraps"

dreamactivist.org/(mod edit)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Here's where you can keep an eye on some of the dream activists. Check out the various topics and the discussions there. Our side can be just as relentless as theirs in the replies.

You will see that these kids believe that because they were taken here as children that they are above the law and have rights. Most also believe in open borders. If these kids get their way, they will end up being future voters. These people have no respect for our laws. They don't care that their parents have taken our jobs and displaced the American citizen. They don't care!

dreamactivist.org/
    mod edit)

Excellent point and I agree 100%.

[quote]Mom,"â€

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    httdreamactivist.org/
    "Go to this one!" "This I think would be a good one to focus on!"
    And I think this girl could do less damage in her hometown!

DHS Places Founder of DreamActivist in Removal Proceedings!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Things have been rather calm lately. It was getting pretty heated for a while. Though it is true that it is their parents fault for bringing them here, these kids are not above the law and shouldn't be given special privaleges. We are talking millions of kids here who never should have been here to begin with.