Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Adam Carolla on why Los Angeles sucks

Hint: It could be the priorities of the people in charge.

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/05 ... or-a-city/
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Adam makes a good point. Every time I see a group of illegals loitering on the side of the road in the morning, I wonder where the hell are the cops. Oh, its OK because they are just waiting for (illegal) work right? I bet if 20 of my friends and I were hanging out on the side of the road, the cops would be on us like stink on Mexico.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Adam makes a good point. Every time I see a group of illegals loitering on the side of the road in the morning, I wonder where the hell are the cops. Oh, its OK because they are just waiting for (illegal) work right? I bet if 20 of my friends and I were hanging out on the side of the road, the cops would be on us like stink on Mexico.
    Different laws apply to Americans.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not see illegal invaders loitering on street corners. Everyone assumes they are looking for work. I suspect some of them are involved in selling drugs - which would be the perfect cover - under the auspices of looking for work. This is especially true since these invaders know the cops will not bother them.

However, the cops do place a priority on writing up tax paying citizens,
    on their way to work in the morning, if they are caught doing 50 in a 40! That will cost you close to $300 bucks if you include the racket of having to attend traffic school so your insurance rates do not go up! Of course, it's all done under the guise of "safety!"

To make it even more insulting, these invaders loiter about on a particular stretch of street, directly underneath posted signs that state no loitering or solicitation allowed, and not more than a 1000 feet from a police substation! The cops simply do not want to be bothered with these invaders and their criminal activity. The entire area is one giant barrio dump and every body knows it, including the cops who refuse to do anything.

Adam is 100% correct!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have to read his book; it's amazing! I know Breitbart was joking about him running for POTUS, but if he did declare I would join his campaign in a heartbeat.

Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StrLE7_h_LU

Yup. Carolla rules. Case closed.

It is a breath of fresh air to finally hear a celebrity opinion on this issue that makes sense!!!!

To make it even more insulting, these invaders loiter about on a particular stretch of street, directly underneath posted signs that state no loitering or solicitation allowed, and not more than a 1000 feet from a police substation!
    Yes, they do the exact some thing here in AZ and it's because they can't even read in Spanish let alone English!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

That's another huge problem. Bilingual education and ESL, programs that don't work even as originally conceived, are futile in educating someone who's illiterate in even his or her native tongue. Herman Badillo pointed this out years ago when he was on the CUNY Board of Trustees and got pilloried for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Adam is 100% correct!
    Quoted for verity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast