Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Illegals in Delaware !!

Moon Nurseries Chesepeake MD/Middletown DE

The unlicensed driver of a van that overturned on I-95 south of Newport this morning, injuring 17 migrant workers, was cited by state police in the single-vehicle crash.

Elisaul C. Miranda, 20, of Philadelphia, was charged with having no valid driver’s license, no proof of insurance and driving an unlicensed vehicle, said state police spokesman Master Cpl. Jeffrey Hale.

The crash occurred about 6:30 a.m. when the southbound 1997 Ford Club Wagon overturned several times before coming to rest on the left shoulder 1.7 miles south of Newport.

Hale said a blown tire on the van caused the crash.

At least 17 migrant workers were in the van and were being driven from Philadelphia to a tree nursery in Chesapeake City, Md., Hale said.

All of the van’s occupants were taken to area hospitals.

At least three of the passengers were reported in serious condition, said New Castle County paramedics spokesman Cpl. Peter Small said.

A 29-year-old man was admitted to Christiana Hospital with leg and head injuries, a 23-year-old man was admitted with head injuries, and a 34-year-old man was hospitalized with leg and head injuries, Small said.

Hale said none of the passengers were carrying identification, so their names cannot be confirmed.

Several passengers also left the hospital before being treated.

The driver told troopers that something mechanical must have happened to the van, which caused him to lose control of the vehicle.

The vehicle was towed away and is now being examined for any mechanical defect, he said.

Troopers at the scene also notified U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement about the crash and the occupants for their agency to do an investigation.

The state police investigation is continuing,

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2 ... xt|Local|p
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Oh, well that explains the massive traffic jam I got stuck in this morning. Illegals have always been in Delaware though. Ever been to Georgetown? They all work at Purdue Chicken.
    "I'd rather be perceived as the biggest nerd and eventually be successful than as the coolest person and achieve nothing."

The guy is from Mexico, NOT Philly drives me nuts, the reporting