Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republican Party Sent this to me

I received this from the Republican Party today did anyone else. Also I sent back a little response. Hope it shakes them up just a bit.

Dear David ,
    Our immigration system is broken. And we need your help to fix it.

In his address to the nation last night, President Bush showed the way to getting real results on this difficult issue. We need your help today to stand up in support of the President's bold plan. Sign the petition and call your Senators and Representatives to demand immediate action on comprehensive immigration reform.

Our nation faces a long-term problem that requires a long-term solution. As the President outlined, America needs real reform that includes:

Dramatic increases in manpower and technology at the border

A system of controlled, temporary, and legal entry into the United States that meets our economic needs and relieves the pressure of illegal immigration at the border. No amnesty.

Holding employers who hire illegal immigrants accountable, with beefed-up ID requirements - no excuses.
    Harry Reid and Senate Democrats have played partisan politics and resisted these basic reform principles and have attempted to block border security legislation at every turn. Every day of Reid's obstruction is one more day with a broken system that isn't working.

Sign our petition to demand solutions, not politics. And call your Senators and Representatives to tell them that you support the President's plan for real border security.

America is a nation of laws. We are also a welcoming nation, one that moves forward confidently in the tradition of Ronald Reagan, who called America a "shining city on the hill" with the doors "open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." There is no contradiction between these American values. Together, we will secure the border and welcome those who wish to come here legally and build a better life.

This is a decisive moment. The time for action on immigration reform is now.

Sincerely,

Ken Mehlman
    Chairman, Republican National Committee

Republican National Committee
    310 First Street, SE | Washington, DC 20003
    p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820

Paid for by the Republican National Committee www.gop.com
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee

I could not transfer all but they had a form almost all filled out I just had to add some Info they didnt have and send it on and back. Not me Here's my response.

Thank you for sending me this petition. No, I will not sign it and send it on. I feel that the Republican party of Senators has sold out myself and the rest of the Legal Citizens and Legal Immigrants of the United States. I feel you are devoid of any real sense of what the Real Republicans want and are more then willing to sell out all of those republican congressman so that the Senators can attempt to pander to the Hispanic Vote. I'm sorry but the truth be told I will be changing my status to INDEPENDENT. I will offer my money and VOTE to only those that Stand firm against this Illegal Invasion of Aliens into a country that I served. Maybe you all no longer care that this country is really supposed to be run and FOR the People. No where did I ever read that it is For the Illegal Aliens first and Foremost. If you want to do whats right then (1) SEAL the Borders. then and only then can we talk about those Illegal Aliens. (2) No amnesty in any shape or form. All Illegal Aliens Must GO. (3) Go after and prosecute All Companies and CEO's and Managers. Fine them $25000.00 per Illegal Alien and they must also serve 2 to 5 years for each Illegal Alien found in their employment. (4) Any and All Illegal Aliens caught after a certain date will be prosecuted and sentenced to hard time of not less then 3 yrs and no more then Life depending on their criminal records in this country. (5) A constitutional change to the 14th amendment must be passed to Forever stop the Illegal Aliens from having (Anchor Babies) children in this country. They should not receive Automatic Citizenship. To be granted Citizen ship by Birth Both parents must be Legal American Citizens First.

Also I will be following the movement for a Third Party. If formed and I feel it will, I will vote for them just to help get rid of any and all Senators and Congressman that have Sold out My country and my Family.

I would be happy for you to respond to me. Thank you again for your time.

David Hanoff

Hope it at least gets a second look from them
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

It never hurts to stuff their postage paid envelope full of these.

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I hope every member of the Senate and the Congress has they're family hurt by an illegal alien. They deserve it, not the innocents!!!

All nice working people? Kiss my arse!! The REPULICANS DESERVE NOTHING!!! Send them a lego block and a mexican flag and send them on their way.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I only hope they send it to me! I'll answer it.
    Whenever I receive their requests for money, I send them a nasty letter in their postage paid envelope. It makes me feel good that I use their dime to gripe at them!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

David, I got the same e-mail. And I returned it with a similar response to yours.

Ditto on the email David, not only that the Rep party here keeps calling me asking for support...they didn't like what I had to say and asked to speak to my husband....I laughed and told them "hey I was trying to be polite, you DON"T want my husband to talk to you.....

I have sent them money in the past, but I will send them the pic on here instead when they contact me
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They have stopped sending vouchers to me a long time ago after I returned their forms with 3 page nasty grams with their paid for postage. Screw the Republicans. They deserve nothing, but our contempt.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't you wish you could hear what they're saying to themselves when they open these responses?

Geez.......wonder what they're telling Melhman about the CONTRIBUTIONS coming in bucketloads by the little people?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get stuff all the time, not sure I got that one. My responses have been similar to yours. Evertime they send me something asking for money, I return it with no money, just a letter saying I will not support the Republican party anymore because of Bush's ineptness in securing our borders.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!