Thread: What a guy!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a guy!!!!

This was in my morning email....I think I brought it over before but I wanted to just remind you all again about this....These are the threats that we continually get if things don't go the way he wants.....threat and intimidation's on top of all the other things that are being done to our Country...are we having fun yet?????

Did You Notice who Obama Threatened?

It's incredible that 42% of Americans think that this unqualified, incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud is working toward Constitutional freedoms. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are. They are NOT the people that YOU support.

From now thru October 2012 this needs be required weekly or at least monthly reading BY ALL WHO VOTE!!! on / by November 8, 2012

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling? He threatened to not pay:

Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees, Social Security Disabled, and Federal Retirees.

- NOW..let the following sink-in really well -- ponder deeply--

- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens,

- He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates,

- He did not offer to fire any of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired or the czars,

- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around,

- He did not threaten to stop pay to the senators and representatives or any of their staff,

- He did not threaten to take benefits from welfare recipients,

- He did not threaten any food stamp programs,

- He did not threaten to stop paying foreign aid,

- He did not threaten to cut back tax- handouts to his base voters,

- The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode! He is hell-bent on the destruction of freedoms!

• Why are we allowing this person to destroy our wonderful country with his selfishness and his lies?

• His revolution is killing our country. He needs to be stopped.
    Be aware, research candidates. Our wise votes can stop him.

• REMEMBER his tactics and supporters before it's election time. Vote Obama out of the Presidency, his ilk OUT in 2012.

LET'S MAKE 2012 - THE END OF AN ERROR!

"We the people" with personal responsibility are coming

Will 100% of receivers share the above? We WILL, eagerly!

--

This administration has an agenda,anti-capitalism:
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I pray to God he is gone this next election as well as his cronies. He has done much to destroy not only this nation but also the "family values" in our homes of our nation. By the way.Bev Purdue is running again for Governor here in N Carolina and she needs to go too!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou