Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Happy" New Year in the Netherlands

A Quiet New Year

by Baron Bodissey

The following report was sent to Gates of Vienna by our expatriate Dutch correspondent, H. Numan.

Slotervaart

The authorities and the official media of The Netherlands told us the New Year celebrations have been reasonably quiet. Nothing to worry about. Move along now!

Was it that quiet? See for yourself:

* The damage is estimated by insurance companies to be around €11 million. €4 million of that figure is for torched cars alone.
    * In the city of Utrecht 30 cars were torched. The police reported lacking manpower to handle the situation(s).
    * The fire department of The Hague reports 800 fires.
    * There were 95 arrests in The Hague, 85 in Rotterdam and 44 in Utrecht for vandalism
    * The police station in Slotervaart (where a muslim earned himself a 72 yr old virgin recently) was besieged by muslims, damaged and tree police cars vandalized. No arrests were made. The riot police were present, but didn’t act.
    * 109 cars were burned in The Hague.
    * 22 schools were burned, some burned out, most with severe damage. The previous year ‘only’ seven schools were burned…
    * In North Holland province two police departments made 47 arrests for disturbing the peace and rioting. Also there was one arrest for a stabbing incident.

- - - - - - - - -

* In Gelderland province 30 arrests for the same.
    * In Amersfoort six cars were torched.
    * Police in Barneveld didn’t act upon rioting youths, so as not to aggravate the situation. (They probably learned that from Amsterdam, where the police rarely act, for the same reason.)
    * In many places the police were hindered by people throwing stones to prevent the fire brigades and ambulances from doing their work.

Now do a quick calculation. Estimate the average value of a car at €10,000. Since the damage amount is €4 million, at least 400 cars must have been burned.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/ ... eadfurther

Ahhh!!! The "Religion of Peace" strikes again!

While this may be Muslims, I'm not sure it is all about religion.

I can't explain it, but I fear our own problems here in the US are going to heat up and it will have nothing to do with religion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are all Europeans a bunch of Sissies now?

WWII was 60 years ago - grow a pair and defend your countries!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    While this may be Muslims, I'm not sure it is all about religion.

I can't explain it, but I fear our own problems here in the US are going to heat up and it will have nothing to do with religion.
    Muslims are producing babies faster than any other group of people in Europe. Non-Muslim countries are getting overcrowded, and people are having trouble getting decent housing and jobs. The EU also contributed BIG TIME to the problem. The foreign population of European countries is constantly challenging the policies, rules and laws of their "host" country. This is a huge problem and it is causing AOT of conflicts. Sort of like what the illegal Hispanic population is doing here.
    America is on the path of the same destruction if we don't stop ILLEGL IMMIGRATION!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

stealthwii I agree - but we have no right to preach to them. Just look at what we have allowed to happen to this country.

We spent more time watching football and shopping at Wal Mart than paying attention to what was happening under our noses.

We lined up behind our 'team' - rep/dem - and voted the party line which gave the politicians free reign to do as they liked.

America is on the path of the same destruction if we don't stop ILLEGL IMMIGRATION!

I think America is a tinderbox right now and if we actually begin to get some interior enforcement, not lip service and made for tv, enforcement, I think we may see some of that happen here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Are all Europeans a bunch of Sissies now?

WWII was 60 years ago - grow a pair and defend your countries!
    Thats not (at least not completely) about being sissies. Please read the following quote from my entry:

The authorities and the official media of The Netherlands told us the New Year celebrations have been reasonably quiet.
    People aren't simply allowed to know. This article has been probably compiled from local newspapers and short notices.

May I suggest you to see the video in this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97309.html

in the second part of that video you will see how the media in Sweden openly lie about the nationality of felons.

This is the good thing on ALIPAC - it is allowing people to learn what is going on ....

How do you miss burning cars and schools?

Even if the newspapers dont tell you, you know something is going on.

I hope europe wakes up - I hear they are starting to.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Good Post... We Americans need to see whats coming our way .....

Our Nation is Stupid enough to tolerate Illegal Aliens and wacked out religious fanatics ... we deserve all that comes our way (the people that tolerates it) that is.

I do want to say this... I believe it is going to get very bad, very soon.... the down turn in the economy already has crime on the rise.

The govenment will not admit it... the news barly reports it ....

I would even suggest you folks get a locking gas cap ... they are already siphoning cars in our sub-division and breaking into homes... and we are in a gated community

stealthwii, people are different. Some prefer to watch the other way. Some are cowards. But just now one fellow European is reading this thread - I have been talking to him about the problems in the USA and he knows what is going on in Europe and he is willing to do something against that

Let us hope that this a harbiger of change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast