Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

large American Co. busy behind our back...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/8014.html

very interesting read - note the senators listed.

I would be ok with adding 20,000 tech worker visas, if they first repealed the 1965 immigration act, stopping 500,000 people a year from being citizens just because their 2nd cousin, twice removed is one.

Thanks for this article. This is very important and dangerous. Google is attempting to expand near here in Kirkland. They have in place a practice of scouring colleges for non-American Comp-Sci students and offering theminternships and jobs. The reason? As told to me by a firend in HR- They don't have to pay them as much. On every search they can easily find competative talent that is American, but foreign students looking for a job offer from an American company are willing to simply take much less. That is already their practice.

But the dangerous thing is that you have a company that controls a great deal of information and its uses. Google accounts for a large portion of all searches made on the internet and more importantly they have direct control over ranking. So you have a company that is already displayed its political tendancies with logo art and political references via "celebration days." But now it is openly and arrogantly lobbying for immigration reform, using its massive corporate power to influence alreasy corrupt Senators...The bad part is the control they have over information. Just wait and see how searches and rankings with relation to illegal immigration change. There are militant smear sites that have attempted to replicate this site which have magically jumped up to second place in the page rankings over the past 5 months, with about.9% of the page visits this site gets. I can gaurantee you that there will be information control approaching this election with specific algorythms targeted to pushing pro reform page rankings. Google simply has too much control over peoples information access already and given their already proven propensity to be political it will make them no better than the MSM.

So I think this will be a major problem as you will see some anti-illegal immigration material slowly pushed back and "pro immigration" material make its way to the front of the heap. This is already visible in the news search. We have become dependent on a private business to provide for our information, one which supports the breaking of United States constitutional law and has the monetary capacity to do so.

Their strategy will be to push for broader concerns, so that smaller more specific ones are met. The broader concerns will be a huge list of pro-illegal demands.

Here is an example of this, just in one byte of rhetoric:
    [quote]Google spokesman Adam Kovacevich: “We think there’s a false choice between this notion of foreign workers taking Americans’ jobs.â€

Kepp tabs on this.

Here is a google search using terms google h1b:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=go ... tnG=Search

The second choice that "happens" to pop up is this list of groups that google calls anti-immigration, contextualization will be the battle:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=go ... tnG=Search

Here is a screen shot from that search:

Notice that it lists society> politics> nationalism as a related category. This will become a game of semantics (no search engine pun intended) and google already has categorized things as anti-immigration, instead of anti-illegal immigration. An intentional propagandistic misnomer many have had to maintain a vigilance to keep corrected.

A key point is that it lists Vdare and Michelle Malkin as anti immigration, right on top.

They will play a contextual game over the next year with many sites that support their position making their way to an appropriate context, ranking and exposure. Its this kind of corporate tyranny we have to keep an eye on and it will get worse.

I worked in the IT world for many years and I saw first hand that these guys who own the most successful companies do not think like you & I do.

I don't mean to insult them but something is missing in their thinking & their concience. They all have this in common they don't understand how We are Americans and should support Americans. They are cold and thoughtless to the fact they may be hurting Americans.

To them the only thing which matters is gettng what they want,to do the jobs they want done and to hell with such things as they should hire people from their own country.

I don't think they will ever understand so it will be a constant battle with them.The best we can do is elect congressional members who will not do their bidding.

I would like to see the law changed on H-1B's so they could NEVER apply for citizenship and if they have a child born here that child is excluded from US citizenship too.I don't know what the time limit is to be here on a H-1B visa but that should also be closey monitored.Best yet get rid of the H-1B program!

If they want skilled IT workers let them promote schools and colleges with grants to OUR brightest young minds for a free ride in college.They can afford it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Do you remember a few years back when Microsoft spent millions opening their facilities in India? Those facilities are not just tech support, live in capms, but they also train and assist Indian people with obtaining and soliciting for H1b visas.

Quote(We are Americans and should support Americans. They are cold and thoughtless to the fact they may be hurting Americans).Quote

I worked over 40 years in various jobs last ten I was stunned at the lack of thought given to this country within corporations, greed was the god pure and simple, corporate America controls our government and us, I know for some it's hard to believe but true it is,from the clothes we wear to how we think and buy, more people, more tv, more control simple as that. I'm not sure how to turn it around but one thing I'm certain of when it happens it will be tough on all of America or what is remaining of it.
    We always seem to wait until the situation is extreme before adjusting.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I don't mean to insult them but something is missing in their thinking & their concience. They all have this in common they don't understand how We are Americans and should support Americans. They are cold and thoughtless to the fact they may be hurting Americans.
    These folks believe that the Constitution which allows this country to be the great place everyone wants to be, is a "quaint notion."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, and its truely amazing how the people that sell out the most are the supposedly the smart ones. Which also seem to be the ones which are most brain washed. And I guess they are the ones that are the most greedy and willing to make a buck no matter how much damage it does to America.

Total brain washed idiots and traitors. We have 10's of millions of them here in America.

Does anyone know of an American Unbiased Search Engine?
    I will gladly use them. Google has always been traitors as well as just about any stock traded company.

Its obvious, the corporations, the politicians and 20% of your fellow Americans don't care about you! If they did why is everything going to crap for the American people? America has spent so much money (stolen from Americans under the guise of taxes) America should be a freaking utopia of fantasy. Why isn't it? Because the money has been stole and put into the pockets of the crooks. Ask yourself where is the 20 trillion dollars (add another few trillion for the missing social security money) that we paid in the last 10 to 15 years? And then look around you. Everything those tax dollars were supposed to be used for is still crap and broken. since they haven't spent the money on the things it was supposed to be used on, where did it go? Even the Iraq war is very tiny compared to the amount of money that has been stold. If unemployment is so low as they claim then social and welfare services couldn't have cost that much, where is the freaking money at?!

As the old time Republicans used to say, we are virtually being robbed at gun point. Time to get your own gun, there will be a day when it's needed.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

It all has nothing to do with Jobs, and everything to do with the integration, and to bring Americans down to the level of all 3rd world countrys, Rich and Poor...the Globalists at work.

"State Legistatures for Legal Immigration" PETITION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84944
    WECOME NEW "ALIPACers"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83274
    Help keep "alipac" in the illegal immigration fight "Donate Today"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast