Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

GA-‘For sale’ signs pop up as Hispanics leave region

7 comments
    May 31, 2010

‘For sale’ signs pop up as Hispanics leave region

DALTON — The feeling that the town is emptying out coupled with a lack of jobs are pushing people such as Jesus Saldana to seriously consider relocating, even if it means leaving the place they’ve called home for years.

“There used to be a lot of things going on and there used to be jobs, now there are none,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“This is sort of a strange economic indicator, but from 2007 through last year, we’ve picked up 18 percent less tonnage of residential garbage (than) we did two years ago, which tells us that a lot of people have left,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will be wonderful when all the cities in America shrink back to what they were before their politicians, crooked employers and any other magnet that brought a horde of illegals to their area.

Yes, a lot of the overheated economy of the last 10-20 years was based on frenzies that never should have happened. Overbuilt housing and retail, questionable loans being offered, the need to build more and more roads and other transit - illegal immigration certainly didn't cause all of that, but it was a detectable ingredient in our economic stew to be sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not believe that the economic downturn and unemployment are the result of illegal aliens leaving -- in fact:

January 1, 2001 (BLS go look), when George W. Bush took office unemployment 4.1% with 6.9 million illegal aliens.

Today, June 2, 2010, unemployment 9.9%, illegal aliens (government says 12 million -- I and Border Patrol and most other non-partisan non government counts say about 23 Million -- illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are leaving because 1) like rats on a sinking ship they see the writing on the wall and that the tide has turned. The American People -- the sleeping giant -- are waking up PISSED OFF! 2) employers fearful of a backlash by voters and the next conservative congress are becoming less inclined to hire illegals -- also what if they do become citizens and then claim BACK WAGES AT THE MINIMUM WAGE? 3) yes the economy is in the pits and people can't afford to pay for as many servants and such -- why I even heard Tipper Gore is divorcing Al Gore because he can't afford a new yacht this year!

Hasta La Vista illegals -- we gonna getcha!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

MarkB----

-- the old saying-- "from your lips to God's ears".
    I pray you are right. I am not without sympathy, but after every American who wants a job gets one--let the issuance of temp visas allow some in.

Even then, they must never take a spot in line in front of any legal applicant .