Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YEEEE HAAAAA! GO GET EM BOYS!!!

San Diego, CA -- The California National Guard, which has gradually put 900 troops near the Mexican border, says 700 of them have finished training, or nearly finished, freeing more Border Patrol officers to perform enforcement duty.

A spokesman says the number of troops should grow to 1,100 next week.

During Wednesday's media day, dozens of reporters and photographers gathered at a rugged area known as "Whiskey Eight" to watch bulldozers smooth a patch of dirt to make room for trucks and building materials to be used for constructing fences and improving roads and drainage.

A few miles away, at a perch known as "Arnie's Point," troops demonstrated a Border Patrol infrared camera that Guardsmen will use to spot illegal border crossers up to five miles away.
    <div align="center">Breeder of AKC Scottish Terriers</div>

Last week my National Guard hubby, drove several guardsmen to the Louisville airport so they could go to the Az border.

The 28th of this month, hubby will be going too, with his group. This is taking the place of their usual summer training camp.

Usually summer camp is 2 wks., but they will be on the borders for 3 weeks....as far as we know now...the Army guards change their minds so much, who knows?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moose, Please send our thanks to your husband, for his service to our country. It's good news that there are 900 NG on the border now, but that's a long way from the 6,000 that Bush promised. (no reflection on the NG intended). I seriously doubt we'll ever see 6,000 guard troops on the border at one time.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Moose, Please send our thanks to your husband, for his service to our country. It's good news that there are 900 NG on the border now, but that's a long way from the 6,000 that Bush promised. (no reflection on the NG intended). I seriously doubt we'll ever see 6,000 guard troops on the border at one time.
    Dito from me. Please thank him.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Will do!

The way I understand this, is the Governors were to volunteer their guards going.....Ky's Gov. did....I wonder how many other States are not volunteering their guards?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Our Idiot is not sending them. We have a real winner. He told DMV to issue illegal's drivers licenses from their matriculate cards. The idiots name is ......John A. Kitzhaber, MD He is a friend of the Illegal's and helps them how ever he can.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

MW
    He told DMV to issue illegal's drivers licenses from their matriculate cards.
    The question is, what are the good people of Oregon going to do about it?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

moosetracks,

Please give your Honey a hug from me, as well as my thanks!

I do not think that we will see 6000 troops on the border, because Bush, et. al, clearly do NOT want it closed.

As far as a camera which sees for miles....does it go pick up the invaders, also? Puleezzee.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

American made got an email address for that traitor?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

moosetracks

Thank him for me also. This is one use of the military I am proud of.

Imagine that defending our borders!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast