Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

G.W. Bush--Why Does He Refuse to Listen to We the People?

Authored by JOHN W LILLPOP

In a playful photo from the White House press room, President Bush mockingly cups his ear as if struggling to hear questions posed by the media.

Now over 60, the president apparently needs all the help he can get hearing the voice of We the People.

Although critics alledge that the problem is not organic, but rather is one of willingness to listen.

In other words, the president's hearing is fine. But his listening to, and abiding by, the will of the electorate is not functioning.

On illegal immigration, for instance, President Bush continues to push "Comprehensive Reform" that is widely recognized as amnesty for illegal aliens.

With as many as 20 million illegal aliens currently in the United States, a majority of Americans want President Bush to immediately secure the U.S.-Mexican border to stop further invasions from Mexico.

Americans are also opposed to the so-called Guest Worker program proposed by the President, and do not believe that illegal aliens should be rewarded with a path to citizenship.

Recent polling numbers indicate that the president is also out of touch with voters on the war in Iraq, and federal spending.

Most Americans now believe that the nation is headed in the wrong direction.

You had better listen, sir.

Otherwise you may be forced to listen to a Bill of Impeachment filed against you by a hostile Democrat congress next winter.

Otherwise you may be forced to listen to a Bill of Impeachment filed against you by a hostile Democrat congress next winter.
    Oh I can only hope and pray that happens! Any chance we can get the Vice Pres. impeaced as well? Chenney wouldn't be much better.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Oh I can only hope and pray that happens! Any chance we can get the Vice Pres. impeaced as well? Chenney wouldn't be much better.
    I wish!! But the one thing that might hold the Democrats back from impeachment of Bush is that Cheney could be even worse. I think Cheney has been primary architect of much of the Bush doctrine of abuse of presidential power. Cheney would need to go too.

As far as I'm concerned, we should go for the gold. IMPEACH THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

Talk about trendsetting!!!! That would get everybody's attention, since I don't believe it's ever been done before.

Ahhhh, what a concept

Actually you could impeach the whole lot of them right down the crooked secretary of commerce and it would not do any good. This goes so deep right into congress and out to the states governors et al. When those senators bluster and grumble and complain about Bush they are performing theatre for the masses.

We the People have big trouble and where it will lead only God knows.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Okay, change of plans - let's impeach, recall, whatever, ALL OF THEM down to the state legislatures. By the time we get down that far, I'm sure the message will be been received LOUD AND CLEAR!

But, let's be organized about this - let's work our way UP from the bottom of the alphabet (isn't WashingtonDC) at the bottom?

How's that sound??? Like a plan